Colossal Castle contest

Rules, Regulations, Announcements, Technical Issues, Etc.
celloguy
Serf

Colossal Castle contest

Post by celloguy »

Hello Admin Team!

I just wanted ask about my CCC prize. I still have not received mine from the 2018 competition. I was in contact with Architect but he hasn’t returned my recent message in over a month. I asked that my previous prize from 2017 might also be added in the package too. I don’t want to seem ungrateful, as I love the CCC, but I would like the prize one day! Could someone help me out?

Best wishes,
Guido
Bluesecrets
High Priestess of the Vermillion Order

Re: Colossal Castle contest

Post by Bluesecrets »

celloguy wrote:Hello Admin Team!

I just wanted ask about my CCC prize. I still have not received mine from the 2018 competition. I was in contact with Architect but he hasn’t returned my recent message in over a month. I asked that my previous prize from 2017 might also be added in the package too. I don’t want to seem ungrateful, as I love the CCC, but I would like the prize one day! Could someone help me out?

Best wishes,
Guido
I will contact him myself for you.
BrickshelfFlickr

Queen of Tan

Any building, is good building. Build for the fun of it!
minoboys
Freeman

Post by minoboys »

Hi There Admin

Thanks for running the CCC XVIII.

All of my other entries are showing up on your page, but I'm just wondering why my entry into the "Ye Olde Woodes" category called "Logging in the Fall" didn't get uploaded or published for everyone to view on the Colossal Castle Contest XVIII View Entries page. Is it still going to get judged? I am certain that I submitted it before the due date. Just wondering what I did wrong for next time. Here is the link to my entry if it helps http://samw.org/cc/CCC%20XVIII%20Logging%20 ... 20Fall.htm

Cheers minoboys
Bluesecrets

Post by Bluesecrets »

I will look into it a little later. Please check the MOC subforum for the "naughty" list to see if you are on it for any specific reason.
BrickshelfFlickr

Queen of Tan

Fletcher Floyd
Peasant

Post by Fletcher Floyd »

Hello bluesecrets!

I have the exact same problem with "Ye Olde Woods":

It is neither approved, nor on the naughty list. There are two separate pictures in the album, so I thought it should fit. If the album title-picture with the black background and the "Ye Olde Woods" writing is a problem: I could delete it or change it for a picture of both MOC's on a plain background if needed.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/131336684@N07/ ... 7810424563
Bluesecrets

Post by Bluesecrets »

minoboys wrote:Hi There Admin

Thanks for running the CCC XVIII.

All of my other entries are showing up on your page, but I'm just wondering why my entry into the "Ye Olde Woodes" category called "Logging in the Fall" didn't get uploaded or published for everyone to view on the Colossal Castle Contest XVIII View Entries page. Is it still going to get judged? I am certain that I submitted it before the due date. Just wondering what I did wrong for next time. Here is the link to my entry if it helps http://samw.org/cc/CCC%20XVIII%20Logging%20 ... 20Fall.htm

Cheers minoboys
It has been submitted, but it has too many images. Once you have the proper amount in the folder, please let me know.
BrickshelfFlickr

Queen of Tan

Bluesecrets

Post by Bluesecrets »

Fletcher Floyd wrote:Hello bluesecrets!

It is neither approved, nor on the naughty list. There are two separate pictures in the album, so I thought it should fit. If the album title-picture with the black background and the "Ye Olde Woods" writing is a problem: I could delete it or change it for a picture of both MOC's on a plain background if needed.

I over looked your entry by accident. This one should be fine. I'll approve it now.
BrickshelfFlickr

Queen of Tan

Fletcher Floyd
Peasant

Post by Fletcher Floyd »

Bluesecrets wrote:
Fletcher Floyd wrote:Hello bluesecrets!

I over looked your entry by accident. This one should be fine. I'll approve it now.
That's great, thank you:-)
minoboys
Freeman

Post by minoboys »

Hi Bluesecrets

Thanks for the quick response and your time.

I have now changed the number of images in my "Logging is the Fall" folder from 6 to 5. Sorry of the inconvenience. This is my first year and I am still learning my way around.
I am also wondering, although I understand if it is not possible, if you could move my entry called "Hammering in the Forge" that is currently in the "Ye Olde Woodes" category, into the the "Medieval Shop" category. I must of accidently entered it into the "Ye Olde Woodes" category.

Cheers minoboys
Kustodean
Gong Farmer

Post by Kustodean »

Hi,

I was just admitted into the classic castle world...I wondered if I might still submit an entry into the contest?
Bluesecrets

Post by Bluesecrets »

minoboys wrote:Hi Bluesecrets

Thanks for the quick response and your time.

I have now changed the number of images in my "Logging is the Fall" folder from 6 to 5. Sorry of the inconvenience. This is my first year and I am still learning my way around.
I am also wondering, although I understand if it is not possible, if you could move my entry called "Hammering in the Forge" that is currently in the "Ye Olde Woodes" category, into the the "Medieval Shop" category. I must of accidently entered it into the "Ye Olde Woodes" category.

Cheers minoboys
Done.
BrickshelfFlickr

Queen of Tan

minoboys
Freeman

Post by minoboys »

Thanks so much!

You just saved my best two entries for the year. :D
socalbricks
Gong Farmer

Post by socalbricks »

Hello,
I submitted my entry to CCC XX a few hours ago (ie. before the deadline). It hasn't showed up on the "entries" page yet - is this normal? This is my first time partaking in CCC.
Bluesecrets

Post by Bluesecrets »

socalbricks wrote:Hello,
I submitted my entry to CCC XX a few hours ago (ie. before the deadline). It hasn't showed up on the "entries" page yet - is this normal? This is my first time partaking in CCC.
Entries have to be hand approved into the contest by me. I have 3 entries left that are not approved. They all have issues I need to talk to the person who submitted them about. If one of yours has not shown up as of this post. Please send me a private message. I will get back to you...after work.
BrickshelfFlickr

Queen of Tan