MOC Reporters...

Rules, Regulations, Announcements, Technical Issues, Etc.
Devari
Journeyman

MOC Reporters...

Post by Devari »

Ok, I just had a crazy idea.

Why don't we have a group of people who will find and post links to MOCs they find on other sites, such as LUGNET? Some people like myself miss out on the great stuff posted there because we don't have the patience to go through the slightly archaic LUGNET system.

I dunno. Thoughts?
architect
Baron von Ellermann

Post by architect »

Hi Devari,

Do you mean castle moc's or just moc's in general?

On our main page we have a link directly to lugnet.castle right above the link to our forum. Lugnet.castle lists the latest castle creations so that it should be easy to see castle moc's which are posted there.

Presently, creations such as James Brink's Great Tower and my Great Hall are listed in this sidebar at lugnet.castle.

I do agree that it would be nice to have a page which shows the latest castle additions to mocpages and brickshelf. The CC admins hope to incorporate PHP coding to make things like this possible in the future. But it may take time to accomplish this. The admins can discuss your idea but I am not sure how necessary it is since the majority of discussions of castle creations are posted at CC already.

Ben E.
Sets Admin
Bruce N H
Precentor of the Scriptorium

Post by Bruce N H »

Also, anyone can post links to cool MOCs in the Castle MOCs forum, they don't just have to be your own. For instance, I have recently started threads linking to castle creations from a German show and from Takeshi Itou. Feel free to do the same if you see something cool out there that has gone un-remarked-upon here.

Bruce
Sir Terrance
Councilor

Post by Sir Terrance »

However doesn't MOC stand for My Own Creation. Oh well, it would be a good way to show others other's mocs. (That came out weird.)