Thank You

Rules, Regulations, Announcements, Technical Issues, Etc.
erikut
Steward

Thank You

Post by erikut »

Thank You people for such a woonderful site, i one day discowerd it wile i was brosing Bruce N H´s site (bricktales) when i found a link to this site, i read a lot of stuff here but i could not find the way to be a member, i then mailed Sava so he could give me a clue to get to be a member. he mailed me back and told me the way. and after that im almost inhere evry day. i vill altso thank all of the lego castle community for making this site whitout you i guess this wouldent be possible. and again thank you all for giving me "the source for all your LEGO castle needs".

again thank you all for this great site. Erik
LEGOFREAK
noy dna rehtih

Post by LEGOFREAK »

hey, I am not an admin, but welcome aboard. I think you will find that this site is probably one of the friendliest places around, with a lot of good advice, and a lot of kidding around.
Great to have another member, and I look forward to seeing a bunch of your moc's...
So I can steal your ideas of course :D

Freak
Glencaer
Marquis d'Krakhed

Re: Thank You

Post by Glencaer »

erikut wrote:again thank you all for this great site. Erik
Thanks Erik!

I wish I could take credit for the site just because I had a part in making it, but that isn't quite appropriate anymore. It is the fans who come to talk and share that make this site as cool as it is. We admins really just try to keep it all pointing in the right direction and do what we can to support what you, the members, are doing.

So thank you, Erik, for helping to make this site better than it was before you came!

-Lenny
===
"The sound of laughter is like
the vaulted dome of
a temple of happiness. "
~-Milan Kundera-~
Bruce N H
Precentor of the Scriptorium

Post by Bruce N H »

Hi Erik,

I'm glad I could play a role in bringing you to c-c.com. Welcome!

Bruce