Forum glitch

Rules, Regulations, Announcements, Technical Issues, Etc.
Bruce N H
Precentor of the Scriptorium

Forum glitch

Post by Bruce N H »

Hey,

I've run into an odd glitch when I've logged into the forums in the past couple of days. When I first go to the forums all the shields are gray, like there are no new posts, even though from the "last post" column I can see that there are. So I click on a forum and go to a thread, but if I hit "reply" or "new" I get kiced back out to the main forum list, and the shields are colored for those forums with new posts. After that everything works fine until I close the browser and reopen it.

Bruce
Snoopy
Archer

Post by Snoopy »

I've been having a similar problem. As soon I look at one new post, all the forum shields turn gray, even though I haven't read them. I have not had the problem of getting "bumped" out to the main page while trying to reply to a post, since I hit the "Keep me signed on" button (or whatever it's called). Before that I had the same problem all the time.
Check out my LEGO Movies at http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=88753 !
Lord Resta
Foot Soldier

Post by Lord Resta »

I think theres a fix at phpbbhack.com ore something. I'm not sure if that's a legal site so please don't ban me or anything for advertising non-legal things. :?
Look to my coming, on the first light of the fifth day. At dawn, look to the East...

-Gandalf the White, The Two Towers.