Wlister's Avatars

Rules, Regulations, Announcements, Technical Issues, Etc.
Daimyo
Squire

Wlister's Avatars

Post by Daimyo »

I couldn't help but notice that DM and GF both have avatars that are pictures of Wlister's. Green Fox was added after GF joined here. Honestly, I love Wlister's characters and armies! I'd like to know how to get my own personal character added by Wlister and made as my avatar!
"Alright Kif, let's show these freaks what a bloated, runaway military budget can do"
Green Fox
Bailiff

Post by Green Fox »

It's okay, no-one needs to put on golden pants. Let's all calm down...

Just PM him.
Glencaer
Marquis d'Krakhed

Re: Wlister's Avatars

Post by Glencaer »

Daimyo wrote:I couldn't help but notice that DM and GF both have avatars that are pictures of Wlister's. Green Fox was added after GF joined here. Honestly, I love Wlister's characters and armies! I'd like to know how to get my own personal character added by Wlister and made as my avatar!
Generally, if you like something some has and would like them to make you one.. the secret is to them ask nicely.

-Lenny
===
"The sound of laughter is like
the vaulted dome of
a temple of happiness. "
~-Milan Kundera-~
wlister
Sheriff

Post by wlister »

Please step away from the golden pants, you really don't want to do this, you have so many things to live for, think of the minifigs you would subject to the sight of golden pants...

Anyway, yes just PM me with a description of the figs you would like. With the exception of KKII, The Legoland sets 375/6075 , the forestwoman and the ugly whole dragon Dragon Master torso, I have a complete array of castle figs. I have every cloth cape and at least one of every accessory with the exception of the Old, Old light gray sword from the Legoland sets.

When I found out how much I could get for pristine Legoland sets, I sold them on evilbay to buy other factions. It is one of those big regrets I have, that was a few years before I discovered the online community. I was oblivious to my mistake and happy for about 2 years before I realized just how terrible it was...

Anyway, back on topic, PM me with your fig description and tell me the background you would like for it, and I will put it together and take a pic for you. Available backgrounds old light gray brick built castle wall, forest scenery, tudor shop. I'll do this for anyone who asks, but I do take a few days, I am very disorganized and take a while to wade through all my stuff to find what I need.

In fact while I'm at it, I need to put a background behind my fig as well. :D

Will
After a long absence, I have returned. I can't wait to start building again.
Daimyo
Squire

Re: Wlister's Avatars

Post by Daimyo »

Glencaer wrote:
Daimyo wrote:I couldn't help but notice that DM and GF both have avatars that are pictures of Wlister's. Green Fox was added after GF joined here. Honestly, I love Wlister's characters and armies! I'd like to know how to get my own personal character added by Wlister and made as my avatar!
Generally, if you like something some has and would like them to make you one.. the secret is to them ask nicely.

-Lenny
Tanks for the help, dude!
Y'all like my new Jin-Roh avatar?
Temporary, of course.
"Alright Kif, let's show these freaks what a bloated, runaway military budget can do"
Green Fox
Bailiff

Post by Green Fox »

So that rules out me getting my new ugly-dragon-torso-with-baby-blue-knight-head-and-forestwoman-cap-and-yellowcastle-shield avatar.

I am disappointed.
:D