changing name in profile

Rules, Regulations, Announcements, Technical Issues, Etc.
r2t299
Gong Farmer

changing name in profile

Post by r2t299 »

My profile says gong farmer below the shield I chose how do I change that to something else I did see an option in the profile setup page for it
SavaTheAggie
Lord Sava of Aggie

Post by SavaTheAggie »

'Gong Farmer' is you current Classic-Castle rank. As you post in the future, your rank will increase as well. When you've posted ten times, for example, your rank will increase to the level of 'Serf.'

--Anthony
[url=http://www.ikros.net][img]http://www.ikros.net/links/ikrosbuttonsmall.jpg[/img][/url]

Give a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
wlister
Sheriff

Post by wlister »

And when you post as much as me you will be a Man-At-Arms and get to kill people for money. :wink:

Welcome to Classic-Castle and don't worry your title will change frequently as you post.

Will

(I don't really kill people for money)
After a long absence, I have returned. I can't wait to start building again.
Glencaer
Marquis d'Krakhed

Post by Glencaer »

wlister wrote:And when you post as much as me you will be a Man-At-Arms and get to kill people for money. :wink:

Welcome to Classic-Castle and don't worry your title will change frequently as you post.
It should be noted that Admins have customized ranks (hence Marquis d'Krakhed) and that sometimes members can get a short-term (usually one month) 'honorary' title for winning one of our little contests.

-Lenny
===
"The sound of laughter is like
the vaulted dome of
a temple of happiness. "
~-Milan Kundera-~
Formendacil
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Formendacil »

And just in case you're looking for more information on the subject, go back up to Administrative Forum, and click on the "CC Titles" discussion.

It should have just about everything you want to know about titles (as well as fascinating info on how it got the way it is).