Tablescrap/experiment thread?

Rules, Regulations, Announcements, Technical Issues, Etc.
RichardAM
Merchant

Tablescrap/experiment thread?

Post by RichardAM »

I'm back building again, and while it may only seem like i'm only submitting a moc every two months I find myself completing something every week. Small vignettes or ideas that always seem too small/unfinished or not special enough for their own threads.

I was just wondering what everyone thought about the possibility of a communal tablescrap thread where we could post some of these little experiements, unfinished projects and ideas- a combined place for builds where there is no emphasis on the build being complete or 'perfect'. A kind of MOC sketchbook if you will?

I've already got some small projects rattling around and i'm sure this is the case with other builders too.
Tedward
Squire

Re: Tablescrap/experiment thread?

Post by Tedward »

Great idea. You might also want to check out the Tablescraps Flickr group: http://www.flickr.com/groups/88998841@N00/
architect
Baron von Ellermann

Post by architect »

I think this is a good idea. If the "scraps" are castle related it would be appropriate in the Castle mocs sub forum. Otherwise the topic should go in the General LEGO forum.

Ben
Frank_Lloyd_Knight
Steward

Post by Frank_Lloyd_Knight »

I think this is a good idea. Such a thread could be a place where people might discuss building techniques, or ask for suggestions on solving a problem without posting a complete model up in the forum.