why are you deleting my Post?

Rules, Regulations, Announcements, Technical Issues, Etc.
JPinoy
Knight Bannerett

why are you deleting my Post?

Post by JPinoy »

Okay... this is getting irritating... someone is abusing their power and is playing games.

I know that there's at least 1 or possibly 2 mods (as Hidden users) online right now who appears to have deleted a simple post I made in the Henry discussion thread in the General Lego forum. I made the post once... then for some reason it disappeared. Being on my school's computer lab, I thought that maybe it was an internet-hickup and it never went through. I wrote the post again, made sure that the message was posted, and it was.
However, after staying on CC-forums and looking at other threads... I had a feeling and decided to go back to the General Discussion forum only to find that my post mysteriously disappeared (aka deleted) for the 2nd time. :x

The question I posted in the Henry Discussion thread was if anyone thought that Henry could travel faster via the SkyGate.

Now instead of letting other forum members answer this question, who ever it is keeps on deleting my post. There's no PM to me what so ever that "this isn't allowed"... although why wouldn't it be? It's an honest and upfront question. The topic is about a minifig that travels from Lego kindgom to Lego kingdom and my SkyGate idea is related as its function is to provide point to point travel. You can view it as super-advanced science or as magic... don't tell me that neither has "no revelence to Castle" as that forum in particular is for General Lego. Does Henry boarding airplanes have anything to do with Castle?

If there's an issue you have with me, my ideas, or if there's some unwritten rule about such things... please state it as a rule or at least notify me about your reasons for deleting that post.

What I find sad about this is that I posted copies of that "SkyGate community project" thread in several other Lego forums. Classic-Castle, the Lego fan forum I frequent the most, I posted it here first.... yet this is where this "censorship" is going on. :|

I posted it in Classic-Space, MinifigCustomizationNetwork, JLUG, EuroBricks, and in BrickLink. I had not problems what so ever in any of them. People either didn't respond or many responded... but none of them ever deleted a post with regard to the SkyGate.
Peoples_General, master of the vast LEGO armies!
[url]http://www.bricklink.com/aboutMe.asp?u=Peoples_General[/url]
Behold! The mighty armies of my ORIGIN theme!
[url]http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.c ... lesGeneral[/url]
Lord_Of_The_LEGO
Earl of Wells

Post by Lord_Of_The_LEGO »

The admins will look into this. In the mean time, I will lock this thread. We'll get back to you via PM.

(BTW, this would have probably better suited as a PM to one of the admins)
In the process of converting to [url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/nathanwells/]Flickr[/url].