Links to other's galleries in profile?

Rules, Regulations, Announcements, Technical Issues, Etc.
kaloo
Laborer

Links to other's galleries in profile?

Post by kaloo »

:idea:
I'm wondering if we could post links to other peoples galleries in our profile, or maybe have an extended profile with a bit more about you, that included those. Personally, I'd really like to have links To Takeshi Itshou's, Jojo's, Dan Jassim's, Will's, Kyle's (armothe), and about five or six others. I'm wondering If this has
1 been brought up before.
and
2 possible and I'm too stupid to realize.
Just wondering.............
Lollius has been placed by the side of the road so that all who pass may say 'hello Lollius' - Inscription on roman tomb
J1A3L5
Steward

Post by J1A3L5 »

I've never seen this brought up before which begs the question - Why would you want to?
kaloo
Laborer

Post by kaloo »

Just to show other people who inspires you, and who's mocs you really like. Maybe it could be limited to three?
Lollius has been placed by the side of the road so that all who pass may say 'hello Lollius' - Inscription on roman tomb
Jedipawn
Artisan

Post by Jedipawn »

I know this is kind of an older topic, but...
I agree here! I think that if we could have an extended profile then adding something like; "favorite insperation" or "dream project" or something simular would be great. I do know that the programing would be intence. With all the admins do for us as it is, I would be loath to ask them to do more. Maybe one of us could vollunter (sp?) to help with the programing.

Jedipawn
Long, long ago. In a galaxy far, far away... THERE WERE CASTLES!!!!!