I Need Help regarding the Castle Contest

Rules, Regulations, Announcements, Technical Issues, Etc.
Ryne-Kaldun
Gong Farmer

I Need Help regarding the Castle Contest

Post by Ryne-Kaldun »

I submitted an entry for the Castle Contest about 5 days earlier but it hasn't been posted and I have not recieved any e-mails or notices. Does it generally take 5 days or more for the classic-castle team to post entries? Can someone clue me in to what is probably going on?
Knight David
Gong Farmer
Gong Farmer

Re: I Need Help regarding the Castle Contest

Post by Knight David »

Ryne-Kaldun wrote:I submitted an entry for the Castle Contest about 5 days earlier but it hasn't been posted and I have not recieved any e-mails or notices. Does it generally take 5 days or more for the classic-castle team to post entries? Can someone clue me in to what is probably going on?
Well you should first make sure that the Picture is no larger than 800x600 pixles. Then Make sure that you only submit no more than 3 images. this is all ready notified in the rule's page. Normaly you will not recieve a e-mail, and submitions are usualy up on the entry's page in no less than 24 hours.

If storing images in brickshelf,I highly recomend makeing a subfolder with 3 images all no larger than 800x600 pixles, and then re-submit your entry.

best of luck,
David / Knight David