expander pack

Open message to The LEGO Company. We make no guarantee that anyone from LEGO will actually read them, let alone respond!
LEGOFREAK
noy dna rehtih

expander pack

Post by LEGOFREAK »

Dear Lego,
I have loved your product since 1978, and have wiled away many an hour creating. My favorite sets have always been those that can be used in castles. I have purchased all across the spectrum, but eventually retun to that theme.
Now I have children of my own, and my son especially is getting into building castles as well.
My hope is this. Hopefully you can see that there are innumerable people here who really appreciate the castle theme, so perhaps you could simply update the castle expander pack to include windows and doors specific to that theme.
The town had doors and windows for a while, and space had things like that as well, but though the arches are nice, we need something to fill them in. :D
If anyone from Lego actually reads this, thanks for taking the time.

A big fan, with two little fans.
LF

(ps this isnt a criticism, only a request. :D )
Stephen
Laborer

Post by Stephen »

I agree. In my experience, the LEGO brand has always stood for creativity. In addition to Legofreak's request, it would be nice if you sold some of the Castle theme wall, tower, and turret parts as bulk items so that we can continue to create castles and villages. Searching garage sales and resale shops for parts is getting kind of old.
I really enjoy the LEGO product and I will continue to enjoy it. But I would prefer to enjoy brand new LEGO bricks. :wink:

Stephen