No votes
I'm willing to/Sometimes I use Megabloks in my MOCs
27%
Never! Pure Lego!
73%

Total votes: 45

Lil_Curt
Steward

Re: Do You Use Megabloks in Lego Creations?

Post by Lil_Curt »

Personal oppnion any thread that has had no acctivity for any length of time should be locked, but left searchable. This may not be a nessesity and admins or other forum members may want to open disscussion at a later date and that is fine. But if a thread is this old and is no longer relivant why not lock and deleate it, to open up more space on the server. Just my oppnion.

Curt
So Many Hobbies So Little Time....
Come Visit me on Facebook @ Atavistic Creations
Sir Kohran
Sheriff

Post by Sir Kohran »

There are a LOT of very old faces in this thread's pages. Dizzying to think how long most of them have been inactive.
rogue27
Admin
Admin

Post by rogue27 »

Brickninja wrote:Ok, sorry. I just found this old thread and thought I should a bar my input , but maybe I should stick to recent threads. Should I not post on really old threads, I wasn't aware that was bad?
Generally speaking, it is best to not post on old threads unless you have something significant to contribute.

Regarding the topic, this is a LEGO site, we don't want to see clone brands featured in photos. Of course, what is more important is that you are able to build with what you already have. You could probably hide clone bricks in your MOC if they were used as internal supports. Maybe even blended into a wall would work. Just don't show them off and don't talk about them. Definitely avoid using elements unique to a clone brand.

Whenever I obtain a lot of used LEGO, I pick out the clone brand parts and donate them to goodwill. It's usually pretty easy to tell. The plastic looks cheaper, the bricks feel different, and they have a dull look compared to LEGO. It is not without pitfalls though. I recently gave away two Dish 2x2 With Angled Bar parts because I did not realize they were LEGO.
[url=http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=rogue]Bricklink Store[/url] - [url=http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=rjcarello]Brickshelf Gallery[/url]