FAVOURITES!!!!!!

Discussion of general LEGO topics
jimjo
Serf

FAVOURITES!!!!!!

Post by jimjo »

what are ur fav lego parts, heads, torsos, legs, but most of all weapons!!!!!!!!! my favourite weapon is a longsword i mostly like weather-hewn clothes and weapons
there is a child in your eyes
and the child neverdies
so keep the dream alive
architect
Baron von Ellermann

Post by architect »

Once again - good topic but in the wrong area.

The LEGO Castle section is for sets discussion. Parts discussion is good in General LEGO. Creations in MOC, etc.

Ok - back on topic. I have many favorite bricks but I am particularly fond of headlight bricks, tiles, and jumper plates (1x2 tile with one top central stud). I like these because they allow Studs Not On Top construction (SNOT).

Ben E.
Sets Admin
Jedipawn
Artisan

Post by Jedipawn »

I think my Favorite pieces would have to be the 33% slopes. 1 x 2 x 3 slopes, and the 1 x 4 x 5 arches. Lots of fun with roofs, gatesways, and such. As for minifigs... I go for the jedi cloth looking torsos. Very usefull. and finaly for weapons... black sword and black spear

Jedipawn
Long, long ago. In a galaxy far, far away... THERE WERE CASTLES!!!!!
Mr. D
Councilor

Post by Mr. D »

Ummm.....I guess my favorite bricks are the 2x2 macaroni bricks and the 1x2 vertically curved brick with a indentation at the top of the curve to attach another brick (does anybody know what these are called?). My favorite pieces in all of Lego, though, are the gray minifig plate armor and the knight helms from the later sets (the ones with movable visors).
Jedipawn
Artisan

Post by Jedipawn »

I think I know which piece you are talking about. It is called "Brick, Modified 2 x 1 with Curved Top"

http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?P=6091

wonderful little piece though

jedipawn
wlister
Sheriff

Post by wlister »

I am partial to the arched castle window with the lattice pane. Any color, they are all great. I would love to have some of the white and green lattice panes, but those are crazy expensive.

Will
After a long absence, I have returned. I can't wait to start building again.
Jojo
Master

Post by Jojo »

Hello!

My favourite Weapon is the longbow (brown) followed by spear (brown) and sword (dark grey or light grey, not-bending). My favourite piece is the jumper plate along with the headlight SNOT brick.

wlister wrote:I am partial to the arched castle window with the lattice pane. Any color, they are all great. I would love to have some of the white and green lattice panes, but those are crazy expensive.
The lattice panes fitting into the toprounded windows are available only in black and white, aren't they? Green lattice panes I now only rectangular.

Bye
Jojo

Jedipawn
Artisan

Post by Jedipawn »

acording to Peeron, the window lattice is only availible in black and white. As jojo said. here is the link

http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/30046

Jedipawn
wlister
Sheriff

Post by wlister »

That is so odd, I wonder if the pic I saw was from a Lego Employee. I most definitely saw a green rounded top lattice pane, I put it on my brickshelf list and something had to motivate that... didn't it? Maybe I'm making stuff up in my mind again, it can get a little busy in there...

Will
After a long absence, I have returned. I can't wait to start building again.
Jedipawn
Artisan

Post by Jedipawn »

I do understand. I often desided that I want a certen piece in a certen color... only it dosn't exist in that color. The 4 x 8 door for example. Not sure what happened with the window though. If you do find a green lattice piece I would love some of them as well.

Jedipawn