Any Ideas for a new Army Builder?

Discussion of custom parts made for the Castle Theme
J_MAN
Gong Farmer
Gong Farmer

Any Ideas for a new Army Builder?

Post by J_MAN »

I have recently decided to start build up my numbers for certain factions.I have just received my first two Bricklink orders and I'm excited. Right now I'm focusing on the Black Falcons and Lion Knights/Crusaders, but I'm buying a few Black Knights or Crownies when I can find 'em cheap. Any good hints or tips?
SPACE MARINE
Apprentice

Re: Any Ideas for a new Army Builder?

Post by SPACE MARINE »

If you use decals, you should get a bunch of light blue torsos, black arms, black legs, black hips, black helmets, heads, and hands, and whatever you make decals on. Then, see my neo Black Falcon thread for a link to an awesome BF torso that fits the current generation of aesthetic.
Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good- Rom. 12:21

Little Bricks, BIG dreams
J_MAN
Gong Farmer
Gong Farmer

Re: Any Ideas for a new Army Builder?

Post by J_MAN »

SPACE MARINE wrote:If you use decals, you should get a bunch of light blue torsos, black arms, black legs, black hips, black helmets, heads, and hands, and whatever you make decals on. Then, see my neo Black Falcon thread for a link to an awesome BF torso that fits the current generation of aesthetic.
Thanks for the thought. The decals are cool. However, I'm not really big into using decals on my Legos. I've tried it before and it never works out. Thanks again for the idea though. :)