Any Decal Shops/Sellers?

Discussion of custom parts made for the Castle Theme
Vladimir
Villein

Any Decal Shops/Sellers?

Post by Vladimir »

As my time is constrained and my printer is rubbish, I am looking for a decal printer/seller.

I recently discovered the amazing Roaglaan ( http://www.flickr.com/photos/roaglaanscustoms ) but his site closed again temporarily (I presume it's because of the huge amounts of orders).

Does anyone know of any other people who provide similar services? I have the designs already made.

Thanks guys,

Vlad :)
Quickblade22
22 times da man

Re: Any Decal Shops/Sellers?

Post by Quickblade22 »

:wave: Roaglaan opens his store up every now again. He seems to be recently doing WW2 decals. You can keep up with him or contact him on Flickr. Kamonian (Jared Burks) runs Fine Clonier Decals and is one of the first wave of customizers to come along to the Lego community. Saber-Scorpion has a wide variety of decals that I've seen some people use. He's actually been around for at least 5 years as well. I'm pretty sure there are some others, but these are the 3 that come to my mind first. BrickForge also sells a decal sticker sheet. I'm not sure of Saber-Scorpion or Kamonian print others decals, but you can find info on contacting them in the links provided.
Chief Smithy of Brick Forge
I buy LEGO, I play with LEGO, therefore LEGO are not for children, they are for me!
Vladimir
Villein

Re: Any Decal Shops/Sellers?

Post by Vladimir »

Quickblade22 wrote::wave: Roaglaan opens his store up every now again. He seems to be recently doing WW2 decals. You can keep up with him or contact him on Flickr. Kamonian (Jared Burks) runs Fine Clonier Decals and is one of the first wave of customizers to come along to the Lego community. Saber-Scorpion has a wide variety of decals that I've seen some people use. He's actually been around for at least 5 years as well. I'm pretty sure there are some others, but these are the 3 that come to my mind first. BrickForge also sells a decal sticker sheet. I'm not sure of Saber-Scorpion or Kamonian print others decals, but you can find info on contacting them in the links provided.
This is why I love this forum, everyone is so helpful. Thanks a lot, I'll think I will go with Roaglaan as he looks the best of them all.

Brickforge don't have what I need but the Knight Shields are amazing, going to order some now.