Chain Mail Torso

Discussion of custom parts made for the Castle Theme
wlister
Sheriff

Post by wlister »

You should be able to right-click and the select save picture as if you are using internet explorer or a netscape based browser. Any version of Windows with the exception of possibly 3.1 and its predesessors should all allow that function.

If not PM your email address and I will send it to you.

Will
After a long absence, I have returned. I can't wait to start building again.
The Blue Knight
Merchant

Post by The Blue Knight »

It's very frustrating. The copy/paste routine I've gotten to work on some torsos but not others. I went back to an article Sava wrote in December (Oviod shield stickers) and they all work fine. Works on the other past articles too. But only about half (the half I don't want) work from the "torso 2" article, but not the rest. No rhyme or reason, just some work and others don't.

I'm sure this is a silly questions to those in the know, but what does PM mean? My email is samcresson@aol.com, I don't mind if that's known, if that is where the PM thing is going. Thanks for leading the blind.
Men who lie, merely hide the truth; but men who tell half-lies, have forgotten where they put it--Samuel Clemens
Todd
Freeman

Post by Todd »

Thanks for the chainmail torso sticker with no belt. I like it that way the best.
Don't make me angry... I'm running out of places to hide the bodies.
David C.
Peasant

"PM"

Post by David C. »

Don't worry about it. Sometimes it's hard for us "savvy" users to remember that not everyone knows what we know. Kind of like I've forgotten what it is like to have a dial-up modem connection since we got a cable connection...
:lol: PM stands for "Private Message". It is a feature that allows you to send (guess what?) a private message to another member, so that the only two people who will see it are you and the other member. To access this feature, you need to be logged in. At the top of the page just below the Classic-Castle.com banner logo, look for the "Private Messages" option. Click that and you will be taken to your "mailbox". To compose a message, click on the round button with the white sheet of paper just below the round button with the white sheet of paper that is beside the word "Inbox". Then you can type the username of the person you want to send the message to or find it by clicking on the button next to that field. Then you can type a subject and a message. When you are done you can press "Preview" to see how it looks or "Submit" to send the message.
David Cheramie

Acts 17:29-31
The Blue Knight
Merchant

Post by The Blue Knight »

Ah yes, something other than cable modem 8) Thanks for the kind words. When I upgrade I'll share some pics.

Richard
Men who lie, merely hide the truth; but men who tell half-lies, have forgotten where they put it--Samuel Clemens
jtherlow
Villein

Post by jtherlow »

Blue Knight-
Right click the picture of the torso you want, select copy, paste it into a word document, resize it so you think it'll come out about right, and print. if it needs to be a new size, move the pic to the left of the page and resize again. That way, If your doing less than five stickers, you can print it dozens of times, just by tab/entering it down the page. Always save these so you can find the right size for later stickers.
Well, I realize that this post was a while back, but I still have something to say about it-NEVER use Microsoft Word for a picture, or it will decrease the quality by at least 20%. (In my experience, anyway, and I have XP, so I should think my experience should be as good as any Windows user's. :wink:) Just use Paint if you don't have Photoshop.

Well, that's all I have to say, I really don't have any comment on anything that's gone on for the last 2 pages since that quote was originally posted. :D
What the world needs now is Lego, sweet Lego.
forester3291
Merchant

Post by forester3291 »

Hmmmmmmm.my printer is nice but the paper stinks. The mailcame out a little distorted the first time the second time it was just toblurry and the tird tme I got ti to look nice but it looks more like studded armor than chain mail. But hey it looks cool :D
Space rocks.
Manwe_Valar_of_air
Serf

Post by Manwe_Valar_of_air »

Woah, that's really cool, it is so detailed, I give it a 8/10.
I'm Manwe mightiest of the Valar and lord of the Undying lands.