Goodbye for now

General USER announcements, such as introductions and away messages.
Dragon Master
Merchant

Goodbye for now

Post by Dragon Master »

Hello,

I made this thread to tell you guys that unfortunatly I will be parting from this site indefinatly. To make a long story short, I have been very busy lately, with school, baseball, and a job I have been unable to have much free time. Unfortunatly I don't have the time of room for my legos right now. Presently all my mocs are destroyed and all my legos are in a container in the basement :cry:

I do not plan to never build again however. Prehaps over the summer I will clear some space and organize my bricks again. I have every intention on doing so. Or prehaps my dark ages will last even longer, but not forever.

I will try to check here a couple of times a month. I never tire of looking at mocs! I may post every so often. So admins may or may not want to delete my account.

I would just like to thank everyone here. This is a great community and I have found everyone here to be helpful and friendly. So thanks for the inspiration and support.

As much as it hurts I must say good-bye for now,

Good-Bye,

The Dragon Master
"I have looked for you. Now you have come to me. And I thank you." -Pope John Paul II
Lord_Of_The_LEGO
Earl of Wells

Post by Lord_Of_The_LEGO »

Dragon Master,

This indeed is sad news. :cry:

Hang in there! Remember, never, never, never sell your LEGO. One day you'll feel the urge to build and then you can just head down to the basement and do just that. I look forward to your return.

Nathan

PS- I guess this means the Instrument project is on hold then. :(
In the process of converting to [url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/nathanwells/]Flickr[/url].
TwoTonic Knight
TwoTonic of Many Colors

Post by TwoTonic Knight »

1) Don't sell the Lego - hobbies may need to be put on hold as events in your life may require, but it will be there waiting for you when opportunity permits.

2) Enjoy your other activities (play ball!) while the sun is shining. 8)

3) Don't end the account - just check out what's happening when you can and don't worry overmuch if that's all you have time for.

Best wishes,

Bruce Schlickbernd
The Two-Tonic Knight
Redwine the Ribald: Stare long enough into the abyss...
Two-Tonic Tippler: ...and you spit into it.

[img]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/corsair/C ... ippler.jpg[/img]
Barbapple
Steward

Post by Barbapple »

Dragon Master,
I've not converced with you much. I don't even know you by any name but DM. Even though this is true, I would like to thank you. It was in your topic that my first post was put. I just had to say it was a Vinyard. It was you, Dragon Master, who got me to pull out the old bricks and start over. You who got me involved with the great people at Classic-castle. And was it not also you, who stuck up for the dragon master line when everyone else trash-talked it? Untill I see you again, Dragon Master.
farewell, DM, may this not mean goodbye.

Brian James Gibbons
LEGOFREAK
noy dna rehtih

Post by LEGOFREAK »

Dude! who else is going to be the Staunch Dragon Master supporter but you!?!?!?
Come on man!
Ok - I do understand. and there have been times in my life when I too have packed up the lego due to "real life" getting in the way. But I ALWAYS come back to lego, and ALWAYS end up building in castle again.
So - We'll be here when you get back. Check in every so often and if you see us baggin' on the DM's... well heck - set us straight. :D

Your pal
Freak
architect
Baron von Ellermann

Post by architect »

Hi DM,

I am sad to hear that you are going but I understand becoming busy with your life. Thank you for all of the activity you have added to CC (and the support for the DM faction :wink: ) Hopefully we will see you hear again in the future.

Ben E.
wlister
Sheriff

Post by wlister »

Hi DM,

Good luck with school/work and enjoy the sun while you're out playing ball. I have been working nights so when I say enjoy the sun, I mean it. :D I'll repeat what has been said, do not sell the Lego. You will regret it if you do. Everyone I know who sold their Lego has always wanted it back. Keep in touch occasionally and I'll try not to kill off your Sig Fig while I am writing my story. :wink:

Will
After a long absence, I have returned. I can't wait to start building again.
SavaTheAggie
Lord Sava of Aggie

Post by SavaTheAggie »

You've been with us a long time DM, it's sad to see you go. When you find time to come back, they'll be an empty chair here waiting for you.

People come and go, but Castle-heads never die!

--Anthony
[url=http://www.ikros.net][img]http://www.ikros.net/links/ikrosbuttonsmall.jpg[/img][/url]

Give a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
Teh Stud
Bailiff

Post by Teh Stud »

Dragon Master,

You'll be back! The pull of the Lego brick is too strong a force for even a teen to resist. Just remember, your parents don't want you here..... :lol:
David Girard
Journeyman

Post by David Girard »

I never thought that a Lego fan who has discovered a community as this one could enter a dark age.

When I enter mine, it's because I was alone, and was thinking I was too old to continue to play Lego. But if I had discovered a community as this one, with many AFOL, I think I had change my mind.

So dark age seem to be inevitable. Your are the second to do this with the ex-admin Andrew.

I hope your dark age will not be too long. Hope you'll return haunting us with your Dragon Master soon. :wink:

David
Mr. D
Councilor

Post by Mr. D »

Sorry that you have to leave. I will have to leave for about three weeks over the summer, so I know all about this sort of thing. :wink: Anyhow, see you when you come back, have fun playing ball, and don't sell your LEGOs.
Devari
Journeyman

Post by Devari »

:cry:

We'll miss you. Be back soon, and good luck in life! (Remember, 42)
lemon_squeezer2
Gentleman

Post by lemon_squeezer2 »

Sorry to see you go. I enjoy your posts - they are enjoyable to read. I myself have lapsed a bit, but I am not suffering a complete withdrawal, though in the summer I will probably drop the Legos as well.

Not permenantly, but just for the season. I guess there's more to life then legos :lol:
"Bite off more than you can chew, then chew like heck"

KP 2011!
jeff_o_rama
Laborer

Post by jeff_o_rama »

We'll miss you, dude. Say hi everynow and then.

-Jeff