Castle-themed outreach

General USER announcements, such as introductions and away messages.
Snoopy
Archer

Castle-themed outreach

Post by Snoopy »

Next week, I'll be gone in the mornings, helping out at a Vacation Bible School of sorts at our church. And guess what? It has a medievel castle theme! Cool, huh? Brickboy will be there too.

I still should be able to get online in the afternoon and evenings (just to make sure you won't forget me).

P.S. I would be grateful if you would pray. I know of at least a few Christians in our group.

(By the way, admins, if this post is not allowed, please tell me why before you delete it so I won't make the same error twice. Thanks!)
Brickboy
Steward

Post by Brickboy »

Yeah! Its going to be great! :P I am on the skit crew, so I get to make a fool of myself, and it wont matter!
Alan
good times
architect
Baron von Ellermann

Post by architect »

This topic has been locked for two reasons. First, religious discussions are not allowed at CC. Please check the forum/chat rules in the administrative forum.

Second, and more important, this forum should be used if you will be gone a lot. Missing mornings, or next thursday, etc is not important enough to post here. Please only use this forum if you are going on vacation, your internet died, etc.

Ben E.
Sets Admin