New to the Kingdom

General USER announcements, such as introductions and away messages.
Grimmbeast7
Serf

New to the Kingdom

Post by Grimmbeast7 »

Hi. I'm Grimmbeast and new :wave: I really like Lego and last year I discovered the internet. I have a load of Lego Castle from When I was younger though mostly broken now :( and have always loved it. Lego has a permanent spot in my heart. My favorite thing about it is too build awesome minifigs. I hope I can become situated into this website and will readily share my opinion on all things Lego castle and hopefully be a meaningful contribution.
-Grimmbeast7

"I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals."
-Winston Churchill

My sigfig not constrained by size- http://www.flickr.com/photos/55582938@N07/
Rogue Shadow
Foot Soldier

Re: New to the Kingdom

Post by Rogue Shadow »

Welcome to CC! I hope you enjoy it here. Sorry about the broken Lego peices :( .Check out Bricklink.com (the word is a link). It has pretty much every piece ever made up for sale by owners who want to get rid of their collections. It takes a little while to get used to, but it's a lifesaver!
Rogue
What is the most resilient parasite?...An idea. Highly contagious. Once an idea has taken hold of the brain it's almost impossible to eradicate. An idea that is fully formed-fully understood-that sticks; right in there somewhere. -INCEPTION
Grimmbeast7
Serf

Re: New to the Kingdom

Post by Grimmbeast7 »

Thanks for Welcoming me! Yeah and I agree Bricklink is awesome. Ican't wait to get situated here! 8)
-Grimmbeast7

"I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals."
-Winston Churchill

My sigfig not constrained by size- http://www.flickr.com/photos/55582938@N07/