Hello All

General USER announcements, such as introductions and away messages.
OrangeBlooded31
Gong Farmer

Hello All

Post by OrangeBlooded31 »

Hello everyone,

Just wanted to introduce myself as a new member to this awesome board. I've been lurking here for almost a year now, and decided it was time to sign up as I did not lose interest, ha!
I'm 25 years old and I am from Michigan. I recently rediscovered LEGO...well about a year ago.

Unlike most of you, I don't have any cool MOC's but I am working on a "small" medevil village in my basement. I really just now have enough spare parts to begin constructing my own things and I love fiddeling on my project in my spare time.

Thank you for you're time if you read this, and I hope be able to offer advice when I can, and learn and listen when I am offered advice.
Tower of Iron Will
Master

Re: Hello All

Post by Tower of Iron Will »

Welcome to the site. After lurking for a year I'd guess you're pretty familar with the site and how great it is as far as cool MOCs. There is no shortage of advice from the members here with a wide range of building skills from novice to master builders. Look forward to seeing your completed MOC.
-Tower
Power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely!

Despise learning and make everyone pay for your ignorance.

The water that floats a ship is the same that sinks it.

My LEGO figures keep me from being evil, drat!!
Aliencat
Josh's Minion

Post by Aliencat »

Hey welcome to Classic-Castle.
Don't be shy to show your market village once you've finished it, I can't wait to see what you come up with :D
Between plotting to kill you all and chasing balls of yarn, I also build [url=https://www.flickr.com/photos/30639040@N02/albums]MOCs[/url]

[img]http://stopthetrack.com/lego/embassy/alienambassadorpng.png[/img]
Rogue Shadow
Foot Soldier

Post by Rogue Shadow »

Welcome to CC! And as others have said, there is tons of great people here if you have questions, and please do share your village when you are done! Enjoy your stay!
In Christ,
Rogue
Rogue
What is the most resilient parasite?...An idea. Highly contagious. Once an idea has taken hold of the brain it's almost impossible to eradicate. An idea that is fully formed-fully understood-that sticks; right in there somewhere. -INCEPTION
J_MAN
Gong Farmer
Gong Farmer

Post by J_MAN »

OrangeBlooded31 wrote:Hello everyone,

Just wanted to introduce myself as a new member to this awesome board. I've been lurking here for almost a year now, and decided it was time to sign up as I did not lose interest, ha!
I'm 25 years old and I am from Michigan. I recently rediscovered LEGO...well about a year ago.

Unlike most of you, I don't have any cool MOC's but I am working on a "small" medevil village in my basement. I really just now have enough spare parts to begin constructing my own things and I love fiddeling on my project in my spare time.

Thank you for you're time if you read this, and I hope be able to offer advice when I can, and learn and listen when I am offered advice.
Welcome to Classic-Castle.com! Glad to have you here with us. :)