HELP!!!

General USER announcements, such as introductions and away messages.

HELP!!!

Post by Guest »

Hi

I'm am below 13 years old and recently attempted to sign up in Classic Castle.com. I am the 375th Registered user (Tintin) and I filled out the registration form, but when I received the form from 'admin@classic-castle.com' which I needed to get my parents to sign and then send back, there were no contact details! I tried replying to the e-mail, but my system couldn't send it through, and I tried e-mailing some of the Admins but I got no reply. So can someone PLEASE reply to this post with the address and fax number!!!! Please?? :mrgreen:
architect
Baron von Ellermann

Post by architect »

Hi Tintin,

I will forward your message on to Troy who runs the forums and he should get in contact with you. If you need to email me you can at bellermann@NOSPAMlycos.com (remove the NOSPAM part). Thanks.

Ben E.
CC Sets Admin

Post by Guest »

Thanks achitect! 8)
Tintin2

Post by Tintin2 »

Just testing to see if I can post...
xxbattosaixx
Foot Soldier

Post by xxbattosaixx »

You still say guest.. :?
- Tom
Emperor James
Steward

Post by Emperor James »

But your username is there. Could an Admin or someone knowledgable explain?
pwnage
Loneranger
Landlord

Post by Loneranger »

as a guest, you can choose a name, maybe it will be a future username. but PHP have that option, so that explains your question ;)

LR

Post by Guest »

Has anything actually happened on this subject? No news for weeks!
Troy
King Mnementh the Bronze
King Mnementh the Bronze

Post by Troy »

TinTin,

US Federal Laws require that children under 13 be handled differently then those over 13. There are stricter rules on the gathering of personal information and on how what information you gather can be used.

Because these rules put an undo burden on the site, I have made the decision to not allow users under 13 at this time. I understand that this is not the answer that you were looking for, but unfortunately it is all that we have at this time.

When you turn 13 please feel free to register again.

Troy
Visit Troy's Surplus LEGO
http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=mnementh