Soory everyone

General USER announcements, such as introductions and away messages.
Master Blobicus
Apprentice

Soory everyone

Post by Master Blobicus »

Me again ( Dosen't this guy give it a rest!)

I just wanted to state again that I'm sorry. Ever since I got here I've been writng the wrong things or being mean, or just not being good! So I just wanted to saw again that I'm relly sorry, and if your angry at me please be. If you want me to Improve on something pleas please ask, I'm open for suggestions. :( again I'm relly sorry! Please accept this apolige, and If we can I would Like to be friends :) .

Thanks for your time, Master Blobicus, Ruler of blobdor and Lord of the Blobs.
could you tell me before you go back in time, I was talking to a robe on the coat rack for 20 minuets before I releized you left!
Emperor James
Steward

Post by Emperor James »

No apology is neccesary. You're new in a somewhat unique forum, and all of your errors are excusable.
pwnage
J1A3L5
Steward

Post by J1A3L5 »

I could post a list of things, but it isn't much new. There's things that aren't rules, but most people do anyway, such as typing properly, with proper spelling and grammar, and so on. It's okay, every now and then someone completely new comes on and has never used a forum before.

Just remember that we only see words on a screen: There's no facial expressions, no gestures, and no tone the words are said in.
Formendacil
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Formendacil »

No apology is really necessary. Yes, you made some mistakes, that's true, but we realize that you're new, and for the most part we are pretty forgiving, especially when our admontions are taken to heart. And for what it's worth, we DID come down a little heavy.
LEGOFREAK
noy dna rehtih

Post by LEGOFREAK »

aaaaahhhhhhhh fahgehdaboudit!

(dont worry - we forgive and forget pretty quickly 'round here)

Freak :D
erikut
Steward

Post by erikut »

J1A3L5 wrote:I could post a list of things, but it isn't much new. There's things that aren't rules, but most people do anyway, such as typing properly, with proper spelling and grammar, and so on. It's okay, every now and then someone completely new comes on and has never used a forum before.

Just remember that we only see words on a screen: There's no facial expressions, no gestures, and no tone the words are said in.
Hei im the stupid and weird norvegian guy and im not the bestest at enghils at all here and still peopoople dont komplajn abobut mi garammar or lakk of . and ,
lemon_squeezer2
Gentleman

Post by lemon_squeezer2 »

Hey - there is NO reason to say sorry. This is a really friendly site - probably one of the nicest on the net. No one here holds a grudge or dislikes you or anyone else here (I hope!) :)

In retrospect, I apologize myself for saying anything that might of spurred you on to say this.
"Bite off more than you can chew, then chew like heck"

KP 2011!