10 Years

General USER announcements, such as introductions and away messages.
Elephant Knight
CC Spriggan
CC Spriggan

10 Years

Post by Elephant Knight »

Today marks ten years since I first joined Classic Castle.com. It's been a great 10 years. Its been sad to see the decline of it in the past few, but its great that it's still around. It's been my home page for most of those years, and I don't know what I will do when a day comes when there is no Classic Castle to great me when I open my browser.

I wanted to post a MOC to commemorate this, but alas, I only have one in posted castle creation, but was unable to take pictures of it before leaving on a work trip, which is where I currently am. I do have some pictures of it, as I took it to Brickcon (and it won Best Old School, so to those who were at Brickcon, you know what I'm talking about :wink: )

It's been a great ten years, and here's to CC.c lasting another ten!

EKnight
It's not what you say it's how you say it.

Flickr, Colour it Blacktron, A Pirate's Life
LittleJohn
Admin
Admin

Re: 10 Years

Post by LittleJohn »

Ten years is a long time indeed, congratulations! Hopefully both you and CC are active for at least another ten. Looking forward to that castle build you have coming. :)
soccerkid6
Admin
Admin

Post by soccerkid6 »

You've certainly played a large role in CC's history, and I hope you can continue to do so in the future.

I always love seeing your Castle builds, so I can't wait to see some pictures of your latest!
John 14:6, Jesus answered, "I am the way the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."
Brickbuilt: http://www.brickbuilt.org/
Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/isaacsnyder/
Elephant Knight
CC Spriggan
CC Spriggan

Post by Elephant Knight »

Thanks for the kind words! hopefully I can get around to posting it soon, and maybe I'll even build for the CCC. I haven't missed one in my entire time here, so I'm bound to get one in.

EKnight
It's not what you say it's how you say it.

Flickr, Colour it Blacktron, A Pirate's Life