Hello Everyone..

General USER announcements, such as introductions and away messages.
Darkkazmo
Gong Farmer

Hello Everyone..

Post by Darkkazmo »

Hello, my alias is "Darkkazmo" but my real name is Joseph Kazmo.. I'm pretty much a Space/Sci-Fi freak, but I'm also becoming a fan of Castles.

And in my next big Sci-Fi/Fantasy project I'll be doing some sort of castle customs too... And before I start getting into my LEGO frenzy again, I decided to join this amazing site, basically to learn more about castle creations, and how their creators see things in their own perspective... Once I start posting customs, you'll be noticing my own futuristic distinctive style.. Hope for the best not to get speared and catapulted back to my Sci-fi based forums :P :wink:
SavaTheAggie
Lord Sava of Aggie

Post by SavaTheAggie »

Worry not, we do not resort to catapulting anyone anywhere.

Trebuchets. We go for distance here at C-C ;) THAT'S where the fun is. :mrgreen:

Welcome to the site! I look forward to seeing your stuff, and don't worry about it being futuristic, most of us accept it all. After all, airships are rather futuristic, and where would I be today without Final Fantasy and it's distinctive style?

--Anthony
[url=http://www.ikros.net][img]http://www.ikros.net/links/ikrosbuttonsmall.jpg[/img][/url]

Give a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
TheBohrok
Artisan

Post by TheBohrok »

Hello and welckome to Classic-Castle! I've only been here for about a month and I like it a lot. I too am looking forward to your creations and other customs!
forester3291
Merchant

Post by forester3291 »

Hi and welcome Dark one. I'm sure you will enjoy yourself here. I and many others here are space fans too. But caslte is all time best of course.

Am looking forward to these custom weapons.
Space rocks.
LEGOFREAK
noy dna rehtih

Post by LEGOFREAK »

Castle heads and spacers ALWAYS get along... (when spacers realize their place)

:D
welcome to CC.C, and I think a futuristic style castle would be pretty interesting. Just dont go putting rockets on the wagons.. :wink:

LF
porschecm2
Councilor

Post by porschecm2 »

Ah, great to see yet another familiar face show up. Welcome!

Cm2
jon_p
Artisan

Post by jon_p »

Hey! Welcome to CC.

I too recognise you from.. the other site, I am jonfett other there.
Have a great time here and I am sure you will learn lots of good techniques and skills for building castle creations. There are loads of great builders here.

Jon.
"We dine well here in Camelot, we eat ham and jam and spam alot!"

My Brickshelf gallery - http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=85183
Formendacil
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Formendacil »

Welcome to Classic-Castle!

Don't worry, we'll soon cure you of your sci-fi afflictions. :wink:
jwcbigdog
Apprentice

Post by jwcbigdog »

Welcome!!!

Even though I am not much of a space freak, I know there are plenty of them around here. This is a great place to find inpiration for pretty much any building style. Be sure to explore as much of the site as possible!!
Bruce N H
Precentor of the Scriptorium

Post by Bruce N H »

Hey, welcome aboard. Nice to see another Bothans/CC joint member. Don't worry, we love the SW theme here:

Bruce
Duke_Dave
Reeve

Post by Duke_Dave »

Bruce N H wrote:Hey, welcome aboard. Nice to see another Bothans/CC joint member. Don't worry, we love the SW theme here:

Bruce
Yup.... the Palpatine make the perfect Castle villian :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Dave
Formendacil
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Formendacil »

Duke_Dave wrote: Yup.... the Palpatine make the perfect Castle villian :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
No, no...

That's Ethelred.

(To DarkKazmo: if you haven't seen it yet, visit http://www.ikros.net. Great site. Can't believe I'm advertising somebody's site though...
Darkkazmo
Gong Farmer

Post by Darkkazmo »

Thanks a million for the worm welcome guys, it really means a lot to me. And it will be an honor to share some of my MOCs with you people. :D

Over the past few years, I witnessed so many great castle creations, and I decided to make a line of mine that actually fuses both genres, Sci-fi and Castles since I'm not totally a guy who could only fit into Space and Star Wars... I'm heavily into Mechs and Robots, but also love architecture and building structures.. And for many years I wanted to do a line/theme that captures some of that imaginative fantasy of mine, but most of my LEGO collection was lost.. So I started collecting Star Wars and some other variety of sets, and soon I'll be doing some heavy Brickling shopping once my budget really allows it... And I'm sure that it will a learning experience for me to start doing some of castle stuff.

But don't be that shocked once you see similar stuff to this, this, or this finds it's way into the line that I'm talking about.. Actually it will be full of it, and it might even be way more sinister in content and design.. So, hopefully it will be a wild ride to say the least. :wink:
Darkkazmo

[url=http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=72431]My BS Gallery[/url]
porschecm2
Councilor

Post by porschecm2 »

With your wicked Mecha creating genius, you could likely build some creatures that might actually be able to give Sava's dragons a run for their money(at least, in a poker game :wink: ).

Cm2