Out the shadows steps LusiferSam.

General USER announcements, such as introductions and away messages.
LusiferSam
Peasant

Out the shadows steps LusiferSam.

Post by LusiferSam »

Hello. I am LusiferSam, a new member here. I've been lurker here for a while but have decided to join. So a little bit about me:

I'm a hugh Castle fan, but also really love Pirate and Space. Lego first hooked me in 1988 with my first set 6062, the Battering Ram. Since then Lego has been my favorite toy.

My name takes some explaining. Lucifer Sam is the name a Pink Floyd song. And in middle and high school I would put that name in my school books confuse, bother, or offend the next owner. But because I'm a bad speller, I misspelt it as Lusifer (that's with an S not a C) and liked it. So LusiferSam has become my user name on a number of sites.

A little more of the personally. I live in Montana right now. I'm a full time student, so I don't have a lot of time for building. And I'm in my twenties.
Jojo
Master

Post by Jojo »

Hey you!

Welcome aboard, fellow collector!

And I hear "Pink Floyd". As luck would have it I only last night built this:

Image Image

Bye
Jojo

This is just the sort of nonsense up with which I will not put.
Winston Churchill
architect
Baron von Ellermann

Post by architect »

Welcome to Classic Castle.

Its good to know that lurkers like yourself are joining. I know we have a lot of lurkers. 6062 Battering Ram was one of my favorite childhood sets. I just got one for my adult LEGO collection and I love it.

Ben E.
CC Sets Admin
kor
Peasant

Post by kor »

Welcome from another former lurker.
Scnicker
Landlord

Post by Scnicker »

Hi there,
An ex-lurker here :)
Formendacil
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Formendacil »

Welcome to Classic-Castle.

I know that some people won't believe this, but I was lurker here too once.

That was a lot less fun than being a user.

Welcome to the fun! :D
TheOrk
Master

Post by TheOrk »

Welcome Sam.
My name is The and I haven't lurked on this site since september.
Bruce N H
Precentor of the Scriptorium

Post by Bruce N H »

Hey LusiferSam,

Great to have another Floyd fan on the boards (BTW, great MOC, Jojo!). I see you saw that I noticed your cathedral in progress and mentioned it over on MOCs. It's looking really cool and I look forward to seeing this and other things from you.

Bruce
[url=http://comicbricks.blogspot.com/]ComicBricks[/url] [url=http://godbricks.blogspot.com/]GodBricks[/url] [url=http://microbricks.blogspot.com/]MicroBricks[/url] [url=http://minilandbricks.blogspot.com/]MinilandBricks[/url] [url=http://scibricks.blogspot.com/]SciBricks[/url] [url=http://vignettebricks.blogspot.com/]VignetteBricks[/url] [url=http://www.classic-castle.com/bricktales/]Brick Tales[/url]
LEGOFREAK
noy dna rehtih

Post by LEGOFREAK »

Hiya Sam - welcome to CC :D
I really liked the cathedral, especially the spires. - on the childhood stuff did you really keep them from your childhood? or are these recreations from yesteryear? :mrgreen:
Just curious
Duke_Dave
Reeve

Post by Duke_Dave »

Hi welcome to CC. and as you are finding out membership is way better then being a lurker(yes that used to be me.) So have fun and enjoy your stay.

Dave
LusiferSam
Peasant

Post by LusiferSam »

LEGOFREAK wrote:Hiya Sam - welcome to CC :D
I really liked the cathedral, especially the spires. - on the childhood stuff did you really keep them from your childhood? or are these recreations from yesteryear? :mrgreen:
Just curious
Yes those items really are childhood creation that I've keep around (mostly). The oldest one is the chair or throne. I made it to be used with my GI Joes. It when missing for a number of years, but finally turned up in a box of odds and ends.

Second is the Skull rock piece. I made my first version in '91. What's pictured is the fourth version which is from '98 (so its not a true childhood in that since) with the old bearded pirate whom I added two years ago.

And the final piece is my Empire State Building. Originally from '94, I built it one afternoon on a whim. Since then it's become part of the decor of my room. I've taken it apart numerous times and built other stuff out of its parts, but I always end up rebuilding it at the end of the day.
Robin Hood
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Robin Hood »

Welcome, um (checks name) LusiferSam! Its nice to have another lurker shot and draged out into the sun. Hehe :twisted:

Anyway hope you have a great time here at CC and please don't be like me and post endlessly for nothing.

Dan :wink:

P.S. Whats Pink Floyd?
I build, therefore I am.

Brave words coming from a guy called grapenuts.

Re: Out the shadows steps LusiferSam.

Post by Guest »

LusiferSam wrote:Hello. I am LusiferSam, a new member here. I've been lurker here for a while but have decided to join. So a little bit about me:

I'm a hugh Castle fan, but also really love Pirate and Space. Lego first hooked me in 1988 with my first set 6062, the Battering Ram. Since then Lego has been my favorite toy.

My name takes some explaining. Lucifer Sam is the name a Pink Floyd song. And in middle and high school I would put that name in my school books confuse, bother, or offend the next owner. But because I'm a bad speller, I misspelt it as Lusifer (that's with an S not a C) and liked it. So LusiferSam has become my user name on a number of sites.

A little more of the personally. I live in Montana right now. I'm a full time student, so I don't have a lot of time for building. And I'm in my twenties.
Hi LusiferSam, im a big fam myself, and thats cool Jojo, never though about makin Pink Floyd mocs.

I have that actual album on vinyl...as well as most of the rest!....The Wall would be easy to make....DSOTM, a little harder...The Division Bell would be hard...to hard maybe.

Re: Out the shadows steps LusiferSam.

Post by Guest »

Anonymous wrote:
LusiferSam wrote:Hello. I am LusiferSam, a new member here. I've been lurker here for a while but have decided to join. So a little bit about me:

Hi LusiferSam, im a big fam myself, and thats cool Jojo, never though about makin Pink Floyd mocs.

I have that actual album on vinyl...as well as most of the rest!....The Wall would be easy to make....DSOTM, a little harder...The Division Bell would be hard...to hard maybe.

And thats me forgetting to login again :x