THANK YOU CCC

Discussion of official LEGO Castle Theme sets and products
LEGOFREAK
noy dna rehtih

THANK YOU CCC

Post by LEGOFREAK »

I just wanted to say that I have been online for few years now, surfing lego sites; LUGNET, Brickshelf, Bricklink, etc... and have never, ever felt the need or desire to join a lego community.... until now.
I am a huge castle fan, so this site is really welcome. A lot of you guys have some great personal websites, but this works better for I think.
I love the set up of this site, I love the articles, the creations, the posts.
I really can't say enough about the great job you all are doing.
Keep it up.
You have a big fan out here! You can't see it, but I'm waving a giant foam #1 finger for you!
architect
Baron von Ellermann

Post by architect »

Hi Legofreak,

Thank you for your comments. We are pleased that many people like yourself, who may not have been in an online community, have joined our site. It is great to have a place to display and talk about castle Lego. All of the admins appreciate the user feedback and enjoy being involved with the site.

Thanks again,

Ben E.
Sets Admin
CC Sets Admin
spidereater
Gong Farmer

I can't agree more.

Post by spidereater »

I can't agree more. When I found this sight, I was overcome with memories from my childhood.

The next time I visited my parents, we dug through storage to find them. When I was a kid, I was very maticulous and loved the Lego designs that were provided, so after the model was built it was never taken apart. Well after seeing all of the MOCs and the CCC standard, I going to build a massive castle and village.

Thanks so much for starting this community.

Bill - Spidereater
I am so excited that I found this place.

Visit www.He-man.org !!!
architect
Baron von Ellermann

Post by architect »

Hi Bill,

Several of the admins saw your post and we think it is great that you are rediscovering castle. Welcome to Classic-Castle :D

Thank you for your kind comments,

Ben E.
Sets Admin