Skeleton chariot! useful for evil horde?

Discussion of official LEGO Castle Theme sets and products
siabur
Laborer

Post by siabur »

timber_wolf899 wrote:I believe you're thinking of the skeletion prison carriage, three horses and a knight with some skellies?
You know, I really need to not be on more than 5 forums at once. You are correct, I'm not paying attention. From the link provided by the original poster, it looks to be a set like the knight or troll. I'm guessin' $3.50 price range.
Genuine Draft - A Brick Comic since October 2008
[url=http://www.dreamersink.com][img]http://www.dreamersink.com/gd/image/468x60fftban.jpg[/img][/url]
Lego is my prefered drug of choice.
[url=http://www.brickcomicnetwork.com]BCN: Brick Comic Network[/url]
CastleLord
Reeve

Post by CastleLord »

I really hope they didn't cancel it. Because it whould be a great army builder. :)
CastleLord. The Lord of the castle.
TFOL and computer nerd. I do as I please and live life to the fullest!
Please visit:
and [url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/castlelord/]My Flickr[/url]
quinn.low
Villein

Post by quinn.low »

Can the long white horns on the carriage be used on the 7048 green dragon?
sirJacob
Laborer

Post by sirJacob »

I have to say that om not so thrilled about this set, its a skellie with a horse...
i think the the skellie would need a shield and an helmet of some kind to be a good army builder, but its a cheap way to get horses.
but who knows, maby the skellies doesnt need shields and helmets, at least i havent got a clue how to kill the skellies when they're already dead... :P
on the other hand, at this moment this is the cheapest way to get a cavallery... so maby i have to buy a bunch these!
:roll:

SirJacob
CVfan13
Foot Soldier

Post by CVfan13 »

sir dano wrote:Well, the rumours are right now that this set was cancelled, so who knows. *shrug*
It looks like a canceled set, to me. What ever happened to those mini Exo-Force things? This, and another Castle set like it, look awfully similar, and even if it were released, it seems difficult to get...
Username
Councilor

Post by Username »

Someone on Brickset said they received both of these sets at a Michigan TRU as polybag sets. I emailed Lego customer service to see if these sets actually exist.
Heir of Black Falcon
Justiciar

Post by Heir of Black Falcon »

Username,

I heard something similar. They have the instructions as they were on TLC site for months, they had the product on the Castle website for weeks as well. My guess is it was moved in production schedule as not to throw the dwarf/troll theme of 2008.

CVFan,

No reason to assume it is a cancelled set from what I can tell. Seems like everyone wants to jump the gun on this set, castle 2009 etc. Patience little grasshopper.

R
There ain't nothin' girlie about a tunic...
Username
Councilor

Post by Username »

I received this email response from customer service:
The item you are looking for is a promotional item, and is not available at retail stores anywhere in the world.
Heir of Black Falcon
Justiciar

Post by Heir of Black Falcon »

Did it give an idea when and where the promotion will take place? I cannot imagine it already happened and everyone here on this forum missed it..... right? :?

R
There ain't nothin' girlie about a tunic...
Username
Councilor

Post by Username »

Heir of Black Falcon wrote:Did it give an idea when and where the promotion will take place? I cannot imagine it already happened and everyone here on this forum missed it..... right? :?

R
I emailed them again and am awaiting a response.
davor
Freeman

Post by davor »

aaaaa....thats to bad...i was really looking fwd to this one and now it turns out to be promotional only...Megablocks....
Blue Monarch
Bailiff

Post by Blue Monarch »

Personally, I hate the skellies. I have so many of them and no use. By now I have more than fifteen skelly horses. Long live the orcs... or maybe just keep making them so that the crownies can kill them all!
The term "Hobby" allows you to explain to your relatives why you still play with toys...
DraconisTerrena
Apprentice

Re: Skeleton chariot! useful for evil horde?

Post by DraconisTerrena »

It looks like it's been revived, along with the Knight's Catapult: http://www.brothers-brick.com/2009/05/0 ... sets-news/
"A warrior is always joyful because his love is unalterable and his beloved, the earth, embraces him and bestows upon him inconceivable gifts."
-- Don Juan, Tales of Power by Carlos Castaneda