For the Love of Fright Knights!

Discussion of official LEGO Castle Theme sets and products
Brik Masta
Foot Soldier

Post by Brik Masta »

Considering 6047 Traitor Transport is pretty much the only classic castle set I have, Fright Knights is very special to me.
Count Blacktron
Sheriff

Post by Count Blacktron »

Fright Knights was the first theme I truly built an army of Castle dudes (and Willa's) from. They may be gray, but it's old gray. That makes 'em special to me. 8)
There is no life I know to compare with pure imagination. Living there, you'll be free if you truly wish to be. -Willy Wonka, 1971-
DaleDVM
Journeyman

Post by DaleDVM »

It is so hard for me to post in this topic. The fright knights sent me into my dark age after all, so I do hold a grudge. But it is halloween so I guess I can give em a little love. I also like the fleur-de-leis torso. I wanted to mention the firight knights gave us good access to these two very versatile torsos. Both are color neutral so they can be dressed up easily for other factions.

ImageImage

So despite their goofy set designs. The fright knights weren't all bad... they were good for parts after all. Happy Halloween to Willa and da boyz!
Sir Dano
Village Idiot
Village Idiot

Post by Sir Dano »

My view on the Fright Knights:
As a faction = utter filth
As a parts pack for other factions = excellent resource
Sir Prog
Laborer

Re: For the Love of Fright Knights!

Post by Sir Prog »

Big Fan! Unfortunately this line came out during my High School/College hiatus from LEGO Castle. :(

One of my favorite and most coveted castles comes out of the "Fright" line!
For the King's Castle!
Ser Loktar
Foot Soldier

Re: For the Love of Fright Knights!

Post by Ser Loktar »

Gotta love the FK,
All the torsos (I mean all of 'em less Willa) are incredibly useful for any faction and the fact the shield isn't some smiling lion or simplified KKrap is just major bonus. Anyone who dislikes them just needs to tweek 'em till they find a color scheme they like or strip them of shields for use in a better faction. Those fleur de lis torsos are the only castely torso I can think of to put under a old lgrey bplate, and everyone needs a few of those.
Great line, if only for parts,
Ser Loktar
When I was a lad my mother told me that if I stood around all day with my mouth open a weasel was liable to mistake it for his den and jump right in. If you have something to say, say it, otherwise, beware of weasels.
GRRM