Drawbridge Defense

Discussion of official LEGO Castle Theme sets and products
Sir Prog
Laborer

Re: Drawbridge Defense

Post by Sir Prog »

I just picked this set up last weekend at the Lego store. With the new line sort-of announced, and the fantasy theme going the way of the dodo, the Castle section of the store was starting to look VERY thin. Luckily, I had a full Lego giftcard at my disposal, so I snatched up Drawbridge Defense and Troll Mountain Fortress, despite my views on that one. Wish I would have invested (or could have afforded to) in more of the skeleton sets, since DD lines up more with that phase-one theme of Castle Fantasy. :orc:
For the King's Castle!
BearHeart
Gong Farmer

Post by BearHeart »

My only gripe with this set is the printing on the golden knight armor. The golden crown in the centre of the brestplate is off with the black outline which makes it look kind of ugly. I did an overall chech on eBay and it seems like thats a persistent problem. Out of the 9 knights that were on sale on eBay only 2 had nice, even printing, the other 7 had the crowns printed either too high or too low.
Sir Vincent
Steward

Post by Sir Vincent »

It's an expensive battlepack. :D

Also the queen sure is pretty when she's angry. :oops:
karl
Freeman

Post by karl »

i went to toys r us today to get 2 of them before they are gone but there was only one left. i bought it :eyebrows: