7953 Jester and 7955 Wizard - Kingdoms Set Reviews

Discussion of official LEGO Castle Theme sets and products
Frank_Lloyd_Knight
Steward

Re: 7953 Jester and 7955 Wizard - Kingdoms Set Reviews

Post by Frank_Lloyd_Knight »

Kosh wrote:The 7953 and 7955 are alright sets design wise, there are a little limiting as small sets go as whom needs 20 jesters or 20 of the same wizard? I can ALWAYS use 20 of the same soldier design..... :halo: Well, except maybe for the Jellybean knights....
I thought it was a great idea because I actually really wanted a jester and a wizard, and just a single jester and wizard without having to buy a $60 dollar set.
sidewinderl
Laborer

Post by sidewinderl »

Kosh wrote:The 7953 and 7955 are alright sets design wise, there are a little limiting as small sets go as whom needs 20 jesters or 20 of the same wizard? I can ALWAYS use 20 of the same soldier design..... :halo: Well, except maybe for the Jellybean knights....
Yeah, that's the problem I have with these impulse sets...it's good that they want to do an impulse that isn't a soldier...that just gets old, even if you're an army builder (the battle packs are muuuch better anyway). As far as AFOLs go, the ideal castle impulse would be a peasant. And as long as we're dreaming: a peasant with a pitchfork lol
Kosh
Foot Soldier

Post by Kosh »

sidewinderl wrote: Yeah, that's the problem I have with these impulse sets...it's good that they want to do an impulse that isn't a soldier...that just gets old, even if you're an army builder (the battle packs are muuuch better anyway). As far as AFOLs go, the ideal castle impulse would be a peasant. And as long as we're dreaming: a peasant with a pitchfork lol
Ohhh, ohhh, a Peasant with a pitchfork AND a pig. hehe
Build? I merely Acquire atm.