Battle Packs Question

Discussion of official LEGO Castle Theme sets and products
legokilt
Bailiff

Battle Packs Question

Post by legokilt »

Does anyone know when the Kingdoms Battle Packs will be released in the US? The crownie ones were never released near me and I never saw them on TLG's website. I am very interested in the new sets and have several of them, but want to get the battle packs. I also never saw the "Good Wizard" anywhere near me and had to get him on Bricklink. Thanks,
Lego helps make history fun!
Bluesecrets
High Priestess of the Vermillion Order
High Priestess of the Vermillion Order

Re: Battle Packs Question

Post by Bluesecrets »

Does anyone know when the Kingdoms Battle Packs will be released in the US? The crownie ones were never released near me and I never saw them on TLG's website. I am very interested in the new sets and have several of them, but want to get the battle packs. I also never saw the "Good Wizard" anywhere near me and had to get him on Bricklink. Thank
They are on Shop at Home right now and have been for a while.
BrickshelfFlickr

Queen of Tan

Any building, is good building. Build for the fun of it!
Count Blacktron
Sheriff

Re: Battle Packs Question

Post by Count Blacktron »

You go here:

LEGO Shop at Home website, Shop.Lego.Com
http://shop.lego.com/ByTheme/Leaf.aspx?cn=640&d=70

Or you can visit any of your friendly LEGO brand stores (which there are NOT enough of IMHO) and they should be hanging up on peg-hooks.

They are out, but I expect things to get scarce by November or December, with a January restock being likely but not guaranteed.
There is no life I know to compare with pure imagination. Living there, you'll be free if you truly wish to be. -Willy Wonka, 1971-