New Kingdoms sets at TRU!!

Discussion of official LEGO Castle Theme sets and products
Hoboman
Apprentice

Re: New Kingdoms sets at TRU!!

Post by Hoboman »

Found the Dragon Prison set at the local Lego store. But I have not seen Black Smiths Attacks anywhere.

So some good some bad news. :D

EDIT: Visited the Lego Store at DownTown Disney and they said they do not expect the Smith's Attack set until July. :(
"What do you mean I lost another battle?"
Dravin Darklore
Villein

Post by Dravin Darklore »

Unfortunate news, the blacksmith wont appear until 6/1 at Lego shops or at shop at home. I am impatiently saddened. Thats also when all the new Harry Potter stuff comes out if you have any intrest.
Halberd777
Laborer

Post by Halberd777 »

ARRGGGHHH and sadly the blacksmith attack is not at my local TRU even though the mill and the carriage is. UGHH I am waiting for the Mill to be release on Amazon which reportedly in the States will be released in August.
lord_of_orks
Squire

Post by lord_of_orks »

Halberd777 wrote:ARRGGGHHH and sadly the blacksmith attack is not at my local TRU
it's not at my local TRU or wall mart ether :(
[img]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/lord-of-o ... tizen1.bmp[/img] [url=http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.c ... rd-of-orks]brickshelf[/url] [url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/lord_of_orks/6939512687/]flicker[/url]
one for all! all for one! every man for him self!
Velliscig
Artisan

Post by Velliscig »

Why the lag in the Blacksmith? That's the only one I wanted that I can afford right now... The mill is a bit pricey - will be a bit yet. Besides, I want to get a unit of troops equipped with those new weapons! Blah.
wlister
Sheriff

Post by wlister »

The Mill has arrived at Calgary TRU stores, but none of the other sets. POTC is in stock as well.

~ Will
After a long absence, I have returned. I can't wait to start building again.
Sir Prog
Laborer

Post by Sir Prog »

Should we SAFELY assume the new wave will continue production and distribution THROUGH the Christmas 11' Holiday season??

...(because) I've been told to wait and not buy them until then. :orc:
For the King's Castle!
Papy.G
Laborer

Post by Papy.G »

If we have a new and different advent calendar with the new blacksmith torso, we can fear that the blacksmith attack will be retired soon. But for the other sets, we can anticipate one more year of availability. On the other hand, none of the new sets are assumed as impulses, so we can expect to see them for at least one more year.
"I got to brick free!" Freddie Mercury
[url=http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=PapyG]My Brickshelf[/url]
Username
Councilor

Post by Username »

Papy.G wrote:If we have a new and different advent calendar with the new blacksmith torso, we can fear that the blacksmith attack will be retired soon. But for the other sets, we can anticipate one more year of availability. On the other hand, none of the new sets are assumed as impulses, so we can expect to see them for at least one more year.
Pretty sure we won't be seeing a castle advent calendar this year and that the new sets will be out for a few years.
Kosh
Foot Soldier

Post by Kosh »

LEGO usually does two advent calendars a year, this year it's the City and Star Wars themes that were chosen for release, if you look @ Amazon's LEGO page the Star Wars Advent Calendar has been listed at the 'top seller' since it was made available a couple weeks ago (or thereabouts, I wasn't interested in buying one). So that means no Castle Advent Calendar this year. Hopefully we'll get one again NEXT year since Castle seems to have been every other year recently for Advent Calendars. With the overall quality and diversity of of sets for this years Kingdoms wave, I'm not going to complain about not having the Advent Calendar this year, we got some NICE sets that were NOT just walls or siege equipment (and were not jellybean knights either)........
Build? I merely Acquire atm.