A mysterious shield

Discussion of official LEGO Castle Theme sets and products
Metus
Gong Farmer

A mysterious shield

Post by Metus »

Few months ago on this or another forum,cant remember where exactly I have seen a (probably) Lego shield from some unknown to me,old castle set,now I tried looking everywhere and just could not find it. It was something like this : Had a black helmet with deer horns,under this was an inverted golden harp and it was all on a blue background (there might be details I missed) I m terribly curious which castle set could have this been,I even tried looking up these elements unrelated to Lego,first I thought it would be something related to Ireland but failed to find it... :? If I am not mistaken it might have been an avatar of one of the forum members. I would really appreciate any help or hint. :)
peggyjdb
Royal Chronicler

Re: A mysterious shield

Post by peggyjdb »

Have you tried bricklink? Try http://www.bricklink.com/catalogList.as ... String=418 hope this helps.
Metus
Gong Farmer

Post by Metus »

Alas I could not find it,not even here,maybe in the end it's not even Lego related ... ?
ffilz
Foot Soldier

Post by ffilz »

Is it printed or a sticker? If a sticker, it could be a custom.

Could you post a picture?

Frank
Metus
Gong Farmer

Post by Metus »

I m currently doing a full scale search on this forum's member avatars,so far I got to page 11 (there are 48 pages) I ll be damned but I ll find it :roflol:
And the only picture of this shield rest on the wall of my room,as soon as I get home I ll have it drawn and scanned :)