Castle sets going away so soon?

Discussion of official LEGO Castle Theme sets and products
Medieval Guy
Squire

Re: Castle sets going away so soon?

Post by Medieval Guy »

Velliscig wrote: Haha perhaps I have been, I've not checked anything but Bricklink. Anyways, based on the photos in the other thread, it doesn't look like there are yet a very good assortment of figures from the LOTR line... I know it's just a preview, but I'm skeptical that LOTR would be a suitable replacement for Kingdoms... maybe from a business stand point, but from a collector's point? Torsos in bulk might not be cheap any more... :( I really hope they bring out a set or two with numerous, less faction-specific minifigs!
Uruk-hai army is your best bet for that, at least for now.
[url=http://www.mocpages.com/home.php/70980]MOCpages[/url]
Velliscig
Artisan

Post by Velliscig »

Medieval Guy wrote:
Velliscig wrote: Haha perhaps I have been, I've not checked anything but Bricklink. Anyways, based on the photos in the other thread, it doesn't look like there are yet a very good assortment of figures from the LOTR line... I know it's just a preview, but I'm skeptical that LOTR would be a suitable replacement for Kingdoms... maybe from a business stand point, but from a collector's point? Torsos in bulk might not be cheap any more... :( I really hope they bring out a set or two with numerous, less faction-specific minifigs!
Uruk-hai army is your best bet for that, at least for now.
Yeah... that and the Rohirrim torsos I hope! Maybe just have to use the helms and such for small units like a bodyguard unit or something!
Bluesecrets
High Priestess of the Vermillion Order
High Priestess of the Vermillion Order

Post by Bluesecrets »

Hey guys, not to be annoying or anything, but can we keep the LOTR discussions to the LOTR threads only please? Thread hijacking can be bothersome to the people who are trying to discuss the topic at hand. Thanks.
BrickshelfFlickr

Queen of Tan

Any building, is good building. Build for the fun of it!