Collectible Minifigures series 12 image

Discussion of official LEGO Castle Theme sets and products
BoradorIV
Villein

Re: Collectible Minifigures series 12 image

Post by BoradorIV »

$2.99? And that's a good deal? I feel old saying this, but back in my day, CMF were $1.99. Ah, I can still remember printing off a list of bar-codes and going to the store, only to discover that no store around me had them... Good times. Now they got rid of the bar-codes. Jerks! :orc:

That Wizard is awesome. The Hun is also really cool. Warrior Goddess looks cool, too. A pretty good series. I like that they're expanding those short sleeved arms. That Pizza-Boy is fantastic.

Pretty good series, I say. One of the better ones. The only complaint I have is that most of these are very specific. There isn't a ton of parts that are easily re-purposed. Oh well. I can live with that. Only makes it more a challenge to reuse them. :D
Karalora
Journeyman

Post by Karalora »

I ordered some more of my "wants" on Bricklink and they arrived yesterday.

I love the Hun's raggedy cape. Instead of making you fumble to overlap two holes, it just has a single slit which deforms to admit the neck peg. It's made of the same softer material as the Bride's veil.

I'm also really digging the Fairytale Princess's reverse face. She's puckering up to kiss the frog!
Brickninja
Here there be dragons

Post by Brickninja »

Swung buy Walgreens the other day, found them, but didn't have time to go feeling through the whole rack for the hun. I got the wizard and prospector. Both are great. I love the prospectors beard and face. And the wizards cape.
Gothano
Villein

Post by Gothano »

I am very thankful for the purple jester and the purple (Frog) Princess because they complete my golden wolf faction (Danju) from Knights Kingdom II area. :roll:
It's a new toy every day (com. slogan 1988)

[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/gothano76/]flickr.com/photos/gothano76[/url]
Brickninja
Here there be dragons

Post by Brickninja »

Got the hun ( :spin: ) and the "Athena". Both are great, although I like the gun a bit better.