Collectible Minifigures series 12 image

Discussion of official LEGO Castle Theme sets and products
Karalora
Journeyman

Re: Collectible Minifigures series 12 image

Post by Karalora »

Frank_Lloyd_Knight wrote:Who is the pale girl with the black and white Teddy Bear supposed to be?
She's listed as "Spooky Girl." I think she's supposed to represent a Goth.
Kev
Bailiff

Post by Kev »

Really loving that Hun/Barbarian. Don't really care about the horns, but oh well.
Maedhros
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Maedhros »

Karalora wrote:
Frank_Lloyd_Knight wrote:Who is the pale girl with the black and white Teddy Bear supposed to be?
She's listed as "Spooky Girl." I think she's supposed to represent a Goth.
I'd rather guess she's supposed to be some kind of ghost out of Japanese horror movies or something. Which could essentially be what some goths aspire to look like of course..

As for this series I must say that I love it. We haven't had so much inflation in prices for these in Sweden so I'm hoping these won't be so expensive. I totally want the whole lot in any case.
"Hinc satis elucet maiorem habere uim ad discenda ista liberam curiositatem quam meticulosam necessitatem.”
- Augustinus Hipponensis
rogue27
Admin
Admin

Post by rogue27 »

Eurobricks has a very detailed review of CMF Series 12.

Best news, IMO, is that they went back to the 3-4-5 figure distribution. Definitely buying a box of this one. Surprising how many castle/historical/fantasy figures are in this set.

My favorites are Space Miner, Video Game Guy, and Wizard, but I really do want all of them in this series.

Not a fan of higher prices, hopefully the box price won't be too bad.
[url=http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=rogue]Bricklink Store[/url] - [url=http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=rjcarello]Brickshelf Gallery[/url]
Purple Wolf
Hero
Hero

Post by Purple Wolf »

I have just gotten most of the series 12 figs including the Wizard, Jester and Princess with the frog. I must say these are awesome minifgs, the wizard is much better looking in person and his cap is beautiful. The jester is really nice because it gives more variety in the world of jesters plus the cards are much anticipated by myself. The princess is really well made and is a really beautiful minigfig. The hat thing which I don't know the name of is a really nice. I also love that they gave her a frog. All I've got to say about this series is it's amazing.

Purple Wolf :)
There's always room for dessert.
brickshelf
"Trolls exist! They steal your socks but only the left ones whats with that?"
Karalora
Journeyman

Post by Karalora »

Purple Wolf wrote:The hat thing which I don't know the name of
I believe the word you're looking for is "hennin."

Good to know the minifigs are just as cool in person as we anticipated! I have 10 coming from Shop-at-Home, hopefully this week. Can't wait to see what I get!

UPDATE: They arrived today! TWO, count 'em TWO Wizards, two Jesters, and a Battle Goddess! :D

I really do like the Jester's colors. I've been saying for a while that Castle should have a purple/gold faction.
OverLoad
Steward

Post by OverLoad »

Karalora wrote:I really do like the Jester's colors. I've been saying for a while that Castle should have a purple/gold faction.
I'm glad I'm not the only one who dreams of a purple/gold faction! :)

I couldn't find the Jester in the LEGO store today (the crowd was overwhelming) but I was able to get the Wizard and the Hun/Barbarian/Mongol warrior. I am extremely impressed with the Wizard. The cape is phenomenal and the cap is a great part that I hope to see in more colors in the near future. I venture to say the Wizard my favorite minifigure from the entire series.
[url=https://www.flickr.com/photos/128569443@N02/]-New Flickr-[/url] [url=http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=MrGray]-Brickshelf-[/url] [url=http://www.classic-castle.com/forum/viewtop ... =4&t=24758]-Tales of the Nortlen-[/url]
Lil_Curt
Steward

Post by Lil_Curt »

If you guys are intrested in a jester i have 1 or 2 extra, still sealed :) let me know.
So Many Hobbies So Little Time....
Come Visit me on Facebook @ Atavistic Creations
Bluesecrets
High Priestess of the Vermillion Order
High Priestess of the Vermillion Order

Post by Bluesecrets »

I went to TRU and picked up 7 of these figs without the whole touching method involved. I guess for the first time ever I was lucky, because 5 out of the 7 were females. The only one I am missing is the goth one. The females...WOW. I LOVE that new wig. They are really good and those are some really good new female faces. The pegasus shield is so great. All around that was wonderful. The two males I got were the space man...he was okay. But I also got the three musketeer kind of guy, I"m not sure what we are calling him. He was great! I stayed away from any excitement over this new series because I thought I was collecti fig exhausted, but I've been pleasantly pulled back.
BrickshelfFlickr

Queen of Tan

Any building, is good building. Build for the fun of it!
Athos
Councilor of the Realm

Post by Athos »

I've heard reports that Target is selling them for $2.99.

Steve
[url=http://www.johnny-thunder.blogspot.com/]Travel with Johnny Thunder![/url]
Lil_Curt
Steward

Post by Lil_Curt »

I have herd the same thing but cant confirm, none in my area are carrying them yet :(
So Many Hobbies So Little Time....
Come Visit me on Facebook @ Atavistic Creations
Brickninja
Here there be dragons

Post by Brickninja »

Athos wrote:I've heard reports that Target is selling them for $2.99.

Steve
Hey, I can confirm this. I went to Target in search of them, but they were out of stock, although the sign on the rack where they were said 2.99.
Athos
Councilor of the Realm

Post by Athos »

I wonder if you could get a raincheck? Or take a picture of the price for a price match somewhere else?

Steve
[url=http://www.johnny-thunder.blogspot.com/]Travel with Johnny Thunder![/url]
Brickninja
Here there be dragons

Post by Brickninja »

Unfortunately, I've already been to Target twice looking for them, and I don't think my mom is going to see the point in stopping by again. But the Brick Blogger is reporting this too, so I dont think it's just a one time thing.
Kev
Bailiff

Post by Kev »

I've picked them up at two separate Targets for $2.99.