A Kind Of Embarrassing Question...

Discussion of official LEGO Castle Theme sets and products
INTENSS
Freeman

Post by INTENSS »

As much as I think it would be fun to play with them....I never actually get around to it. Every time I sit in the middle my little Castle universe, I find something else to rebuild or start over. That kind of kills any play time I want to have with the goods. A small skirmish maybe, but no all out war. :P

-Rich
Jojo
Master

Post by Jojo »

Hello!

I still haven't made a decision if I can call my LEGO-behaviour "playing". Actually I always say "I play with LEGO", but I do not exactly play with it. Besides building I like moving the figs around and position them for the purpose of making good photos. Sometimes I would even "drive" a cart from one edge of my desktop to the other. But playing as in Knight A riding to the gate: "Hey there, ya *peep* *beep* of a *beep*! Let me in or ya'll die!" - Knight B like "*beep* yerself, ya *beepy* *beep!" - Both fighting to the finish... No, that kind of playing I don't do.

Bye
Jojo

LEGOFREAK
noy dna rehtih

Post by LEGOFREAK »

now thats my sort of *beeping* playing!

Freak
stuifzand
Archer

Post by stuifzand »

I play the same way Jojo does. I can't remember that I ever played battles or something like that.
Sometimes I make my figs talk :oops: but that's about it.
I play with it in my head I guess.
If you're a Dutch legofan, visit [url=http://www.lowlug.nl]Lowlug[/url]!
David Girard
Journeyman

Post by David Girard »

This is the way I "play" too. Exactly like Jojo and Stuifzand.
I'm more in building than playing. I like to place minifig to make a scenario but I don't play much with them. It's been very long since I really played with them.
Loneranger
Landlord

Post by Loneranger »

I play with my Lego's. it's fun sometime's and you can tell them all about youre day. J/K!

lone ranger
Serf

Post by TheMightyTwoAxe »

You have to play with them a little, thats half the fun.
Barbapple
Steward

Post by Barbapple »

I play with them! y wouldn't u? it is so fun to be the 'god' of ur own people!
Dan_BL
Apprentice

Post by Dan_BL »

Although what I do can be interpreted as playing, its more of what I would call timeless playing. For my characters I give them background and history. As Will said, I mostly make up scenarios in my mind.

The way it goes basically is that every few days, I circulate my minifigs giving them each a place to go and business. Kind of like a story that never gets told, only gets seen.

I like to see it as a sophisticated way of playing.
Loneranger
Landlord

Post by Loneranger »

I love playing with my Lego, and I LOVE building with my brothers. (they make some awesome MOC's) And I remember the old days when I used to play with them all the time after or befor school. The good old days. The bad thing is, my brothers don't build alot anymore :cry: But they give me alot of idea's and stuff. And the detail that they do is like how Jojo details his stuff, IT LOOKS SO FRIGGEN AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. *calms down* And I love it when they help build stuff. *wishs that would happen alot* And thats it.

loneranger.
Linus
Freeman

Post by Linus »

I play with my legos occasionaly, but more important things get in the way. Plus, what if someone walks into the room while your playing?
But playing as in Knight A riding to the gate: "Hey there, ya *peep* *beep* of a *beep*! Let me in or ya'll die!" - Knight B like "*beep* yerself, ya *beepy* *beep!" - Both fighting to the finish... No, that kind of playing I don't do.
I like to play this way but it usally lasts only a few seconds. :)
Last edited by Linus on Sat Jan 24, 2004 10:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Barbapple
Steward

Post by Barbapple »

I like making my 2 teams wage war upon eachother!

AND I AM NOW A PESENT!!!