New 1x4 Macaroni in 4753

Discussion of official LEGO Castle Theme sets and products
Teh Stud
Bailiff

New 1x4 Macaroni in 4753

Post by Teh Stud »

I mentioned this deep down in another post, but did anyone notice the new 1x4 *new* dark gray macaroni piece at the bottom of set 4753? If you look very closely at the picture you'll see two at the base beneath the 1x4 wall pieces.

This is quite cool! Finally something to top the round towers! Now if only Lego would come out with this piece in classic light gray, tan and white......
Mr. D
Councilor

Post by Mr. D »

Very nice piece. It will compliment the new 1/4 round wall piece very well. It will probably come in different colors sometime....

Mr. D
Jedipawn
Artisan

Post by Jedipawn »

I have been waiting for this piece. To bad it is in the new DkGray. Now I might be able to finish my 8 x round towers!!

Jedipawn
Long, long ago. In a galaxy far, far away... THERE WERE CASTLES!!!!!
Lord_Of_The_LEGO
Earl of Wells

Post by Lord_Of_The_LEGO »

4753 is an awesome set! Round pieces, Buckbeak, dementor, 1x1 tile with lock pattern, very cool!

I'll probally get multiples of this set!

EDIT:
Redaxe wrote:IThis is quite cool! Finally something to top the round towers! Now if only Lego would come out with this piece in classic light gray, tan and white......
I just saw this: if you look under the dementor, you can see the same piece in tan! :D
In the process of converting to [url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/nathanwells/]Flickr[/url].