buy a redesigned blue grey Legend
22%
not buy a Legend with these changes
21%

Total votes: 134

stawastawa
Laborer

Post by stawastawa »

i say they should make castles withput baseplates more. new designes for new factions. and bley because thats what they make.. uif your going to make a legend it should be teh SAME as teh old.

yea...
dJOLe_sk8
Artisan

Post by dJOLe_sk8 »

I just can't understand people who don't want classic-castles came back...
with bley or without it's the same...I would definetly buy it with no thinking just for the figs and the good old-the best of all design....

please LEGO,we're cryin' here in Serbia for legends,since we couldn't get them in thos war-years... :(

sorry for my bad english... :D
greetings from serbia
Shurtugal
Bailiff
Location: On the Albertan Prairies, listening to some slow country music

Post by Shurtugal »

I'd buy a 'Legend' in bley. I was born in the early 90's, and I only own one old castle set, and no Legends. An accurate re-release in a new colour would be a dream come true for me, even if it is bley. I have more bley than grey anyways. :oops:
~Andrew C.

[url=http://www.mocpages.com/home.php]MOCpages![/url]

Eka ai fricai un Shur'tugal! I am a Rider and a friend!
Patron of the lego
Archer

Post by Patron of the lego »

Umm, it doesn't look that different... Look on the bright side though, you get soilders and lots of pieces. :)
g2
Sir Postsalot

Post by g2 »

I think that the main reason people want the Legends sets, is for the hard-to-find minifigs and their accessories. If we removed these elements from the set, then they would not be as popular.

As regards to the color change, I personally don’t have a problem with any future legends sets being produced in bley. I have started converting my gray to bley and I have now officially retired from building MOCs with classic gray.

I am not sure which way to cast my final vote. But I would probably lean towards a no vote. Unless the accessories and classic minifigs were included.