Least Favorite Minifig

Discussion of official LEGO Castle Theme sets and products
wlister
Sheriff

Post by wlister »

Hmmm... That sounds really familiar. I hate to admit it, that may have been me unloading my surplus Harry Potter heads. Oops, sorry. :oops:

I think I did offer additional pictures if anyone wanted to see the auction better though. I don't like paying for pictures so I only ever post one. I think what I may have said was that the minifigs do not have heads from their theme.

I sold a Lot of 75 town figs around that time all with Harry Potter and Bull soldier heads. You could see that Harry was in that auction though.

Really sorry if the heads came as a surprise. And if it wasn't me then oops, I never did anything like that. :wink:

Will
After a long absence, I have returned. I can't wait to start building again.
TwoTonic Knight
TwoTonic of Many Colors

Post by TwoTonic Knight »

Devari wrote:Ninjas don't wear glasses. :D
D'oh! (smacking own forehead)
:oops:
Redwine the Ribald: Stare long enough into the abyss...
Two-Tonic Tippler: ...and you spit into it.

[img]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/corsair/C ... ippler.jpg[/img]
kajo163
Journeyman

Post by kajo163 »

Hmm...Harrys head is a real plague...

maybe I put it on the good-guy-knights lances and let them ride arround town in triumph...

...or feed him to the dragons...
I'm back, and so is Castle!
Bruce N H
Precentor of the Scriptorium

Post by Bruce N H »

It was you!!!!!???!??!?

No big harm. It irked me at the time, but they go in the mix. I tend to use a fine-tipped sharpie to draw faces on the back side of those, so it's better than drawing on my useful heads.

Bruce
Ye Olde Republic
Marquis of Brique

Post by Ye Olde Republic »

:lol: Small world isn't it?
I thought about and I couldn't come up with one. I'll go with all the Potter head haters here. Tooooooo many, at least the final duel Luke doesn't have glasses and a scar.;)
Trevor

Trust me, I think I'm funnier than you do.
Why do I have to add the word "minifig" to my spell checker every time I use it?!

[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/old_republic/]flickr[/url]
[url=http://angrylegonerd.blogspot.com/]My blog[/url]
Teh Stud
Bailiff

Post by Teh Stud »

My least favorite Castle Minifig:

http://www.bricklink.com/ML/cas063.jpg

The torsoe is horrible! That lion is just too cartoonish for my tastes. Also, no armour for the helmet? He looks like Charlie Brown!

BTW, I'm no longer a Gong Farmer. I should have been exempt from this dubious title since I introduced it to everyone.... :roll:
legodude101
Peasant

Least favourite minifig

Post by legodude101 »

Redaxe what's wrong with you that's one of the coolest minifig ever.Anyways my least favourite minifig would have to be Willa the witch. :twisted:

The eye is near.The end has come. :twisted:
TwoTonic Knight
TwoTonic of Many Colors

Post by TwoTonic Knight »

Redaxe wrote:My least favorite Castle Minifig:

see message above for image - just keeping those admins happy :D

The torso is horrible! That lion is just too cartoonish for my tastes. Also, no armour for the helmet? He looks like Charlie Brown!

BTW, I'm no longer a Gong Farmer. I should have been exempt from this dubious title since I introduced it to everyone.... :roll:
I like the red and black coloration. The cartoony heraldry has been featured on quite a few other figs, so I'm not sure I would single this one out. The Armet helm is, indeed, so large that it really needs torso armor of some kind to balance it out - but, again, a number of figs have had this same problem. A black Grilled helm would improve the balance, or body armor (I'd go with black samurai armor or black alien shoulder pads). I wouldn't call the figure a dead loss like Willa or Timmy. But that's the fun of this type of thing - people don't see things the same way I do and it is stimulating to find my perceptions challenged.
Redwine the Ribald: Stare long enough into the abyss...
Two-Tonic Tippler: ...and you spit into it.

[img]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/corsair/C ... ippler.jpg[/img]
cracker nate
Peasant

Least fav.

Post by cracker nate »

I would say Timmy and Willa. Both very annoying, but I think the current bane of my LEGO existance is the King from KK (Leo maybe?). I was able to grab a few of these cheap, and while the bodies aren't too bad, I've got too many of the heads. It's kind of annoying.
doctorsparkles
Landlord

Post by doctorsparkles »

The Harry Potter head is annoying, but I did use it on my wizard figure. He's got a beard and a hat so all you see is the glasses. So what if they didn't have glasses in the middle ages? The didn't have wizards either, so it's all good.
I really, really, really hate the guy in the pink suit that came with #4730 - The Chamber of Secrets. His head and hair may prove useful, but I probably won't be so lucky with the body. And the cape is such a hideous color that it only matches the torso. It makes me cry.
Taki
Villein

Post by Taki »

They had glasses in europe in the medevil age. But only for rich persons. And of course mostly for monks and not for knights. Knights didn't need to see as good as monks, because they couldn't read. Reading was not made for real men!
Todd
Freeman

Post by Todd »

One word: Timmy.
Don't make me angry... I'm running out of places to hide the bodies.