This is more, no, way more...

Discussion of official LEGO Castle Theme sets and products
Troy T. Moore
Gentleman

This is more, no, way more...

Post by Troy T. Moore »

...addicting than I was hoping it would be. I find myself being "pulled" to Classic-casle.com, every day. Sometimes more than once a day :oops: I hope that soon there will be some sort of announcement or "leak" to announce that there is some new Castle lego that will take us back to the time era of the 80's. Mini-figure packs, useful sets, etc., etc., etc. Good to have this place.
Troy T. Moore
David Girard
Journeyman

Post by David Girard »

Totaly agree. Very addictive.
I have to confess too, that I visit sometimes more than once a day. :roll:

That's because it's very interesting. :D
Lego Knight Matt
Gong Farmer

whooohooo

Post by Lego Knight Matt »

i heard from the resent brickfest that Lego will be making more castle WHOOOOOHOOOOO
Did you know that it is perfectly leagal to shoot a scotsman with a long bow within the walls of York?!?
David Girard
Journeyman

Post by David Girard »

Castle ????

What do you mean by that. Other Harry Potter or true Castle Line ? (I hope you'll say second choice...)
Troy T. Moore
Gentleman

Post by Troy T. Moore »

My ride for car pool showed up early the other day and I never got to include all that I wanted in this post. I am really impressed with the artistry of some of the contributors to the MOC and CCC sections thus far. Really gives some inspiration to me, especially in ideas for a village. Until a few years ago when we got a computer, my wife thought I was nuts. Finding out there are AFOL's all over the world is pretty cool. I am a purist for castle lego. Town, space etc. do not appeal to me. I do think that the Star Wars stuff is "neat" but not so much so that I will turn to the "dark side". Castle forever!! My point about coming here so often hoping there will be some big announcement regarding castle sets is that I know it will almost certainly be here first! If ever it does come :shock: :D !!!
Troy T. Moore
architect
Baron von Ellermann

Post by architect »

From the role as one of the Classic-Castle founding admins, I am very happy that you all cant help yourselves and frequently visit the site :lol:

It is very rewarding that our hard work is appreciated; even though we still have much to do.

Thanks!

Ben E
Sets Admin
JPinoy
Knight Bannerett

Post by JPinoy »

Its become my alternate to BL and LUGnet. :D Oh and this site specializes in my fav theme of all.
Peoples_General, master of the vast LEGO armies!
[url]http://www.bricklink.com/aboutMe.asp?u=Peoples_General[/url]
Behold! The mighty armies of my ORIGIN theme!
[url]http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.c ... lesGeneral[/url]