Which LEGO Legend should be next?

Discussion of official LEGO Castle Theme sets and products

Which set should become the next LEGO Legend?

375-Yellow Castle
18%
1584-Knight's Challenge
7%
6066-Camouflaged Outpost
9%
6080-King's Castle
24%
6086-Black Knight's Castle
42%

Total votes: 45

Troy T. Moore
Gentleman

Post by Troy T. Moore »

I voted 6086. No, not because of the raised baseplate, but rather the quantity of scale mail torsos, dk grey euro armour. Also I used mine as a stand alone castle for years. Wishing now I would have bought 10 or more..... I like 6080 because it is light grey not black. I guess you can't get it all in one castle :(
Troy T. Moore
Rs_Conqueror
Peasant

Post by Rs_Conqueror »

I vote 6080, because it is the most compatable with my castle collection of light gray.
~ RS
lack of parts = innovation
kaloo
Laborer

Post by kaloo »

6086 would attract more young kids...and they are who buy the most. :? But TLC has already proven they know that, with all the juniorization. :wink:
Lollius has been placed by the side of the road so that all who pass may say 'hello Lollius' - Inscription on roman tomb
davescastle
Villein

Post by davescastle »

6086 or 6090, either one wouldnt phase me...........

Dave
davescastle
Dada
Freeman

Post by Dada »

Hello

I voted for the outpost camouflaged 6066 bus I do not have any forestmen and I would really like to have some of them.
But the castle of the black knight is also brilliant (many parts, armours, minifigs...)

Finally, which unit (except the yellow castle) would please to me to be able to obtain. :P
Todd
Freeman

Post by Todd »

Does anyone know where to vote on lego.com for the next lego legend?
Don't make me angry... I'm running out of places to hide the bodies.
Jojo
Master

Post by Jojo »

Hello!
Todd wrote:Does anyone know where to vote on lego.com for the next lego legend?
I think voting for the next Legend is over. There has been a voting including 6074, 6390 and 6285 that already have been re-released. So a continued voting for them would be obsolete. :-)

Bye
Jojo

Rovinetor
Gong Farmer

Post by Rovinetor »

I vote 375, because it is for me a great Legend and remember my childhood. If I remember well it was the only castle built with the classic bricks. No great pieces for the wall, but many and many bricks and many amusements.
For Two Tonic Knight: It would be a good idea to change the color. Sand or tan are good colors but also light grey i think could be :D :D
Jojo
Master

Post by Jojo »

Hello!
Rovinetor wrote:For Two Tonic Knight: It would be a good idea to change the color. Sand or tan are good colors but also light grey i think could be :D :D
Sand/tan would be cool.
If it came in light grey it would be new light grey and I'd rather live without that crap.

Bye
Jojo

wlister
Sheriff

Post by wlister »

Hear! Hear!

I think all of us could live without that cr_p. But we will have to live with it eventually. Unless of course we sell it all in our bricklink stores. :wink:

No cr__py new grays will find their way into my collection. :twisted:

Will
After a long absence, I have returned. I can't wait to start building again.
Mr. D
Councilor

Post by Mr. D »

Thanks for wording you post so discreetly, Will. I always appreciate clean language in a day when dirty words are the norm.

mD
medib
Bailiff

Post by medib »

I voted the 375 Castle... it was the first castle, and had really nice mini-figs included in them. I am rather disappointed at the thought of Lego "redesigning" them
due to mould issues.

Though a re-release in yellow... would side-step the color
issue slightly.

Just my opinion.

Ben M.
(the other Ben) :wink:
Jojo
Master

Post by Jojo »

Hello!
Mr. D wrote:Thanks for wording you post so discreetly, Will. I always appreciate clean language in a day when dirty words are the norm.
OK, I wasn't aware that "crap" is that bad a word. I tried to avoid the word starting with "s" and ending with "hit" and I thought the word I used was harmless. :-) At least there MUST be a possibility to express something like "dirt".

BTW, what's the difference if one writes "crap" and "cr_p"? In either case you KNOW the word, if it's masked or not. So "cr_p" is not in the slightest cleaner than [OK don't want to write it again].

Sorry for drifting off topic anyway.

Bye
Jojo

Dragon Master
Merchant

Post by Dragon Master »

6086 is most popular here, and many places. I think that and camoflaged outpost would be the best money makers for the next legend.

But with the path TLC is on we'll probably get Witch's Magic Manor as the next LEGEND :P

DM
"I have looked for you. Now you have come to me. And I thank you." -Pope John Paul II
TwoTonic Knight
TwoTonic of Many Colors

Post by TwoTonic Knight »

Dragon Master wrote:
But with the path TLC is on we'll probably get Witch's Magic Manor as the next LEGEND :P

DM
I wouldn't put it out of the realm as a "Classic" release because that name doesn't really carry any corporate pride - it just means a re-release of a recent set that they won't have a hard time producing. "Legend" carries with it the implication that it is a better example of a Lego set that deserves to be seen again.

Of course, there are a lot of sets that I'd like to see re-released as a "Classic" before anything with Willa in it. :D
Redwine the Ribald: Stare long enough into the abyss...
Two-Tonic Tippler: ...and you spit into it.

[img]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/corsair/C ... ippler.jpg[/img]