Yes
41%
No
59%

Total votes: 27

The Dragon Master

My Theory on the future of Castle

Post by The Dragon Master »

After reviewing the evidence, and examing the facts, I've developed a well thought-out theroy on if there will be any Castles any time soon.

Firstly I noticed that in the Lego Magazine for the fall, there seemed to be many sets that have been out of the Catalogue for some time, especially STAR WARS. It appeared that LEGO may be trying to clear out all of the "old" sets and get ready for possible new line, prehaps one of them Castle...

Also as stated on the main Classic Castle site it mentions that CASTLE is one of the 3 themes that has been strong throught the production of LEGO. Due to the pushe back release of HARRY POTTER AND THE PRISONER OF AZKABAN (did I spell it wrong...I don't care :twisted: ). Therefore this holiday season there will not be a new HARRY line. These sets as we all know provided excellent Castle pieces. Without any
new HARRY sets, there is a chance that LEGO will be missing out on a rather large profit.

Prehaps the vaccum created by the absence of new HARRY will give birth to a new CLASSIC CASTLE line, to fill the place of HP. I do strongly think that there will be a new Castle line or prehaps more LEGENDS (Yellow Castle :?: ) being released this Holiday season.

This is my theoy and I have no solid facts from the LEGO company or anyone else for that matter on the next or any future castle lines. However I would greatly appreciate your opinions on this topic.

Untill then keep your fingers crossed...and shut the gate to Dark Dragon's Den.
Troy T. Moore
Gentleman

Post by Troy T. Moore »

As is evident by the poll so far we are all pessimistic. Looking back over the last 10 years it is hard to be otherwise.
Troy T. Moore
David Girard
Journeyman

Post by David Girard »

I'm no so pessimist. If Lego rereleased Legend Castle sets, this is an open door for that ! Maybe it's will not be in january 2004, but I think they are seriously thinking of it. What is the utility to rerelease these sets if this is not for it ?