Presentation...

Discussion of personal LEGO Castle creations
Silent Traveller
Gong Farmer

Presentation...

Post by Silent Traveller »

Hi,

My name is Mark and I choose this time to enter your community. You will probably not see me much (the reason for choosing this nickname...).I'm not used to speak (or type) English and that is probably what slowed me to enter forums like yours. Since I made the move over at FBTB,
I saw that I can be "accepted" in this hobby and decide to expend the place where I share with others ideas and creations.

It's been almost 4 years since the end of my "Dark Age". Since then, I mostly build space and StarWars MOC. I got my hand on few castles sets and pieces and I decide to make some tryout based on pictures of others and somes books.
Here is the first castle (fortress) I made, few month ago:
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=73453

Since then I got many castle pieces and decide to build something bigger. Using 4 big gray baseplate (48X48), it can be separate to be moved around.
until it pass the modaration here is a preview of it:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Marks ... review.jpg

The folder (when moderate): http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=82880

Any comment are welcome
Mark
Silence is golden
architect
Baron von Ellermann

Post by architect »

Welcome to Classic Castle Mark :D

We have many people who do not post much and many lurkers too. Thank you for sharing your castles. I like the minifigure wooden cage, the catapult, and the mulitiple shot balista very much. I also think that your English is pretty good and I hope that you will post more in the future.

Ben Ellermann
CC Sets Admin
Rubberchickenknight
Squire

Post by Rubberchickenknight »

nice torturing devices! :twisted: Perfectly evil :twisted: And the catapult and ballista are cool too
"When you are wrestling for possession of a sword, the man with the handle always wins." - Neal Stephenson, Snow Crash
forester3291
Merchant

Post by forester3291 »

Welcome to C-C Mark. I saw this fortress a few months ago on Brickshelf and saved all the pics on my computer. I really like the tortureing devices. The cage is the best. For one of your first Castle mocs this is superb. I have already started fashioning a fortress off of your design. Hope you really enjoy C-C
Space rocks.
Formendacil
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Formendacil »

Welcome to C-C Mark! (Although this seems a bit rich coming from a guy who signed up less than two weeks ago :wink: )

Those are awesome castles. Obviously you've had plenty of building experience, even if in themes other than Castle.
Rubberchickenknight
Squire

Post by Rubberchickenknight »

whoa the second castle's just as good i checked it out after it got moderated and good stuff.
P.S. if i didn't say it before welcome to C-C :wink:
"When you are wrestling for possession of a sword, the man with the handle always wins." - Neal Stephenson, Snow Crash
the_Rascal_King
Laborer

Post by the_Rascal_King »

Very Nice!
I'm really digging the chained skeleton in the first castle!
Gives a "nice" sense of foreboding! :twisted:

Want to see more!

I think the Prison needs a courtroom. Unless, of course, the accused are sentenced without trial!
Take that, Medieval Baddies!
No bail for you! :D
-Jason
[url=http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.c ... alKing1083]the Rascal King[/url]
Silent Traveller
Gong Farmer

Post by Silent Traveller »

Thank you all for the welcome :D

architect:I think I only need to have faith in my English :wink: and for others post, I think you will hear/read of me in few day with another MOC but not a castle.

forester3291:I already enjoy my choice of joining C-C.

Formendacil: I try a lot before building something. Sometime it turn out very well and I keep the idea.

the_Rascal_King: I always thought it was the king that made the law and applied it ( at least for the death judgment) unless it was too evident (like trying to kill the king).

take care
Mark
Silence is golden