Black Falcon Outpost

Discussion of personal LEGO Castle creations
Poshwa
Villein

Black Falcon Outpost

Post by Poshwa »

Here's a little outpost tower that I made for the Falcons. They're currently fighting my tiny orc army.
http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=97987

Thanks for the camera tips everyone. How's the clarity on these? My cam is only 1.3 MegaPixels.

PLMKWYT
lemon_squeezer2
Gentleman

Post by lemon_squeezer2 »

Nice Moc. The tan color is nice to see. Sometimes grey gets a little old.
I also like your trees. Good Job. I want to see more from you. This looks really promising. However, you might want to make the tower a little taller, add some walls and an interior. If you want people to really gape, always have a detailed interior. It works every time.

[starts discreet shameless plug]Hey, by the way, you stole the name for my BF outpost :) [/ends discreet shameless plug]
"Bite off more than you can chew, then chew like heck"

KP 2011!
Poshwa
Villein

Post by Poshwa »

I can't make it bigger unless I order more tan, but I'd rather get more old gray. I've never seen or heard of you MOC before. I didn't steal it! :P :P
lil Jon
Merchant

Post by lil Jon »

I like the trees made from sand green. I don't recall seeing anyone do that before, so its new to me!

Good work!
It's a Christmas Miracle!
Bruce N H
Precentor of the Scriptorium

Post by Bruce N H »

Hey Poshwa,

I really like the way you used those molded tower pieces and also the brick-built trees. Great work.

Bruce
Troy T. Moore
Gentleman

Post by Troy T. Moore »

I also like the use of sand green for the trees :D The quality of the pics are quite good. Although, they are large, for those of us who have only dial up (rural Saskatchewan) My cam, which I have only had for 10 days, has an "e-mail" quality setting which I have used. It loads fast and is quite clear. Anytime I look at MOCs, I am disheartened to see the scroll bars appear on the screen, as I know it will be a looooong time downloading.

On topic, looks good.
Troy T. Moore
Troy T. Moore
Gentleman

Post by Troy T. Moore »

Now that I have looked at a couple more pics I must comment that I like the use of the "Danju" armour. It looks way less hideous than on purple, with purple. It works very well the way you have used it (IMHO).
Troy T. Moore
Poshwa
Villein

Post by Poshwa »

You're right about the image size. I didn't even notice that. I think the purple works very well against the tan. The yellow design kind of looks like some freaky orc symbol. I'm almost done with my updated castle, so look for new stuff in the next few days.