GoH Ch II - New Leadership - Discussion

Discussion of personal LEGO Castle creations
mpoh98
Justiciar

GoH Ch II - New Leadership - Discussion

Post by mpoh98 »

Ch II - Prologue - New Leadership - Discussion by mpoh98, on Flickr

Part 2 of the GoH Challenge Prologue. I would have posted this earlier, but I couldn't do to the BBCode not working. Now that it is, I can post it. :)

Enjoy!

Feren sighed happily, breathing in the fresh night's air. Nothing like a walk in the night to freshen you up. Feren was taking another one of his nightly walks, pondering the change of leaders in Avalonia. Even though I will miss Lord Varis, Lord Simon is a very good friend of mine, and his loyalty to Avalonia is unquestionable. His leadership skills will prove useful in the coming times, as we will most likely soon learn what the Drow are up to, and what we need to do to defend. As he trudged through the alleyway, next to the tavern, his fine-tuned ears picked up a conversation. Cocking his head to one side, he concentrated on the source. It's coming from the 2nd floor of the tavern, he realized. Flattening himself next to the wall, he debated whether he should climb it, but discarded the idea. If someone walks by, that would be extremely embarrassing to be caught spying on 2 of my citizens. He listened in, and was just in time to hear them talking about their new leader.

Ch II - Prologue - New Leadership - Discussion by mpoh98, on Flickr

"What do you think of this new leader, Simon of Nalderic?"

Feren's eyes widened, it was one of his Elite Rangers, a man by the name of Roger. He must be taking a break from his shift.

"Meh, I personally don't care, as long as he doesn't do anything stupid, and is fair, I'm good."

Feren nodded, this man was one of his friends, Gavin was his name. A good man, but slightly on the easygoing side of things, he was very lenient in political matters.

"Well," Roger said, "I am glad in the change, as my Lord Feren is a good friend with Lord Simon, I know him to be a fantastic leader, and a good man. I am sure he will make a wonderful leader."

Good man, Feren thought to himself. He yawned. It was time he went back to the keep, and to his toasty bed. I've heard enough, things seem to be going well here in Marrock Fortress......I really need to change the name of my castle, it's to repetitive with my island.....anyway my Rangers seem to like him, so that's good. I pray that Simon will turn out to be a good leader as we think he will be, we will need one soon..."

Turning around, he silently padded around the corner, and back to the keep.

Well, this is my 2nd entry into GoH for the Avalonia mini challenge, and it was an extremely fun build. I had fun building the interior, I need to experiment more with that. Tell me what you think of it, I would love to get better with interiors!

Critiques appreciated!

Thanks for viewing!

Soli Deo Gloria!
~Matthew~
[url=http://www.mocpages.com/home.php/75100]Mocpages[/url], [url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/92459453@N08/]Flickr[/url]
Support [url=https://ideas.lego.com/projects/74333]Huckleberry Finn[/url] on Lego Ideas!
Philippians 4:13