What is a seed part challenge?
I will name a part that's not quite intended for use in castle creations and your job will be to use it as creatively as possible. The more unexpected the use, the better. Size doesn't matter here, it's all about the seed part and creativity.
1) You may only submit one entry.
2) You have one month to build your entry. I will post the piece to this thread on August 1st, and lock it on August 31st. If you are using Brickshelf I ask you to post deeplinks if you upload your entry close to the deadline, since the moderating there can take a while.
3) You post your entry in this thread. You shall also begin your post with
This is to make it easier for me to find the entries among other comments and questions. The code for this is:
- Code: Select all
Also, please don't clutter this thread up with comments about other entries, let's keep those in their separate threads.
4) Follow the TOS.
5) There are no size restrictions.
6) You may post at most five pictures in the folder you submit. If you do submit more than five I'll just look at the first five. You are of course welcome to post as many as you like in a separate thread.
7) Anyone can enter, staff or not.
There is a double prize for this challenge, since we'll be offering you eternal glory as well as food for your collection. In other words, the winner will receive an homage in one of the great literary languages of the era, Latin that is, as well as a prize in LEGO form, donated by none other than the great Bluesecrets (see her post below). The exact nature of that will be revealed shortly. Also I might do some disticha to a runner up or two depending on the moods of the Muses and myself.
What is the seed part?
A nozzle, a nozzle, my kingdom for a nozzle! Leg godt, fellow castlers!
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask!