Thieves Guild from Riddle of Regicide

Discussion of personal LEGO Castle creations
thrash
Freeman

Thieves Guild from Riddle of Regicide

Post by thrash »

Over the past two years I've been working on my fantasy/thriller novel, Riddle of Regicide. It's finally complete and is coming out tomorrow, so I figured there was no better way to celebrate being finished than to build a MOC from it. This scene happens at the start of the book when Draxin, the main character, is being trained in the art of thievery by Yortaz, the leader of the Thieves Guild.

More pictures can be found in the flickr album.

Thanks for looking!
Brickninja
Here there be dragons

Re: Thieves Guild from Riddle of Regicide

Post by Brickninja »

Ooh, this looks nice! I like the angled roof. What is the book about?
thrash
Freeman

Re: Thieves Guild from Riddle of Regicide

Post by thrash »

Brickninja wrote:Ooh, this looks nice! I like the angled roof. What is the book about?
Thanks! Here's the back blurb:

Draxin Stormgarde awakens in the Thieves Guild with no memory of his past, no memory of his family. After being forced into training with Yortaz the evil jester, Draxin learns that the Thieves Guild is plotting to assassinate the king. And he's the person they expect to do it.

During a raid gone awry, Draxin escapes and meets Ravelin, a mysterious royal agent tasked with protecting the king. Together, they race against time to stop the Thieves Guild before the king arrives in town for the annual Elk Day Festival.

Throughout his quest to save the king and unearth the demons of his past, Draxin must outwit a menagerie of fearsome beasts and sinister villains to keep from literally losing his head.

Will Draxin solve the riddle of regicide in time to save the king, or will Yortaz and the poisonous Thieves Guild prevail?