Reekardoo
Villein

Rivergate - Phantasy Realms

Post by Reekardoo »

This is my second entry in this universe I have devised :D

The Rivergate - https://ideas.lego.com/projects/98977

Phantasy Realms

The set
This set is composed of a fortress like sturcture built over a river. The gates open to let the boat cross but the gates can also close trapping the unaware travellers inside. Four trapdoors open to let the captives be taken or they can also work as traps if someone invades the fortress - making the figures fall into the river.

The story
In order to protect the entrance to their capital city - Rainbow's End - the Wizards of Colour with the help of dwarven engineers raised a mighty fortress over the Tears of the Peak River, the only way into the magical valley where fairies and wizards dwell, among many other fantastic creatures.
The wizards bought a mighty power crystal from the dwarves and draw power from the magical stone in order to activate the fortress' magical defenses.
A group of sentinels dares to approach the Rivergate. They bring bad tidings... but Wizards and Elves are very suspicious of each other since the Magik Wars - a very old and long conflict between each other.
Will they be able to cross the rivergate or will they fall prey to the wizard's magical trap?

P.S. - first entry in phantasy realms is here if you wanbt to check it out. Cheers
LittleJohn
Admin
Admin

Re: Rivergate - Phantasy Realms

Post by LittleJohn »

Excellent work! I really like the wake behind the boat, and the colors are incredible! :woo: