What is a seed part challenge?
It's where a part is named and you get to build with it in the most creative way you possibly can. The more creative the better. Seed parts are all about creativity and fun. So please have some fun.What are the rules?
1) Build something super creative with the seed part that is castle.
2) Make sure we can see the seed part. It can be any color and as many as you want to use.
3) There are no building restrictions other than it needs to be castle and no custom parts.
4) There are no size restrictions.
5) There are no photo restrictions other than when you post them to the forum you need to follow the forum rules.
6) You can enter twice if you want to.
7) You have until July 31st 11:59 am EST (server time).
8. You need to place your entry in the entry thread.
9) Anyone can build who isn't part of the judging.
There are three possible prizes. The winner will get to pick which army of five classic figs they would like. These being: black falcons, wolfpack, or crusader lion.
If there are enough entries, a second and third place will be named and the second place will get to pick from the remaining two armies and the third place will get the last army. See below for a small picture and a link to a big picture of these armies.https://www.flickr.com/photos/48243528@N00/19563110051/in/dateposted-public/So the part:http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?P=2488
Please feel free to ask questions in this thread.